Unbound MC announce #2

Home Forums Global Introductions Unbound MC announce #2

This topic contains 31 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Mr_Tito361 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

follow up:

Hello Players of EC! Im coming to you guys to announce another BIG update of unbound MC!
    First of all, go check out our brand new forums!
    Click Me!
    go head and register and start using its new features! New features are to come so features are limited but you can check it out so far. You can even go check out our donor prices! about the same price as EC but will be 2 months instead of 1! and also with the new implement of permanent ranks! These ranks are quite pricey but If you plan on staying a donor for a while you will save allot of money!

Now unfortunately we had gotten behind on schedule, obviously we were supposed to open up 10 days ago. So I would like to push a release for this upcoming monday, January 18. Now as you can see if you go to the donation tab of our forums the ranks arent named and dont really have perms yet! SO as a new community i think we should come up with new donor rank names so lets see what you guys have to say! Also any new perms that you guys wanna see go head and comment them below!

Stay tuned for more updates:
    stay warm!
    ~Unbound MC dev

EDIT: Use code “WELCOME” the first week that we are opened for 35% off ranks, including permanent ranks! what a steal!

#134827 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Whatever the ranks will be, they need /hat

#134832 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Holy crap that is a bad forums layout

#134836 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Donor rank name for 1: Bedrock, since it is only 5$ why not!

Jmillz, I can’t give out any good perks since the Team or I hasn’t got any info on what the PvP, mining and gameplay will be like.

#134837 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Mmmhnmmm siver why you say that? Everyone else I’ve talked to said it looked good + I like it, so go head and leave why you don’t like it

#134838 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Oh, I almost forgot.

The Forums is very nice, and you used the right site for it as well.

Just for the Players whom don’t know this: If you already have an Enjin account, just login with that account. Or you can make an new one.

#134840 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Tavon I can’t take you seriously in that hat, lets go bucs! xD (I hate the Reds :P)

#134841 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Lol I was going to get a new pic with a new Hat 😛

#134857 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

I just don’t like forums layouts like that or this forums layout.
    Make it like a noice forums sexy pictures colours and make the forums inviting. Chu know what I mean?

#134858 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

I mean whenever I join a server I check the forums first to see if they put effort into the actual website

#134862 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Ayy Jmillz, if you give a general price layout for what you’d want for the donor ranks, I can spend a little time thinking of the ranks/names/titles, perks, etc.

For example, there are 5 ranks, ranks 1 through 5 names will be Starter, Noob, Expert, Advanced, Master (names are respective to the order, and these are obviously examples)
    Starter – $6
    Noob – $10
    Expert – $16
    Advanced – $24
    Master – $45

#134863 Score: 0

Bearbong41
    Participant

Starter – $4.99
    Trainee – $8.99
    Experienced – $17.99
    Expert – $29.99
    Master – $38.99
    Elite – $44.99

I hope you like my idea. no h8 pls

#134864 Score: 0

Bearbong41
    Participant

And for some reason the forum name is unboundm.enjin.com. Probably change it to like unboundprison.enjin.com?

#134866 Score: 0

ay ay ay . . New server ? Ip M8 , :C fo Fork Sake ;’D

#134869 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Everyone make sure you shard the Ip with everyone that you know, so the server can grow bigger and better! Shard on Facebook, shard on Tweet, shard on Google+

More players = more fun for everyone! :)

For the people who said the server Ip is new and etc. It’s not nothing new about the Ip has been made. If so the Onwer will surly let us know.

Server IP: play.unboundmc.com

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  2Federal.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!