Unban me please, It was an accident :(

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Unban me please, It was an accident :(

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  RiverRunner600 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Redz4life
    Participant

Ingame Name: Redz4life
    When were you banned: 12.1.2015
    Why were you banned: Duped Beacons
    Who banned you: Psycho9
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: I should be unban because it was an accident, I went to /warp adck last time on 8.57 PM [ Our Timezone ] and buying some beacons and suddenly the broadcast said “Restarting Server Will Be Right Back in 1 Min” and I lagged so hard that time and I can’t move anywhere. When the server closed, I logged in back and got the beacons so I just keep them as secret because if they know of course they will report me and I got banned and by that way… I think it will be alright but I was wrong.

#91788 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

First of all..you should not have hidden it.Secondly,you told me you buy from adck and sell…i dun see any logic..you buy it for 90k and sell for 30k..

#91790 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

Firstly how can you accidentally duplicate. Yes you may have accidentally found the duping glitch, but you continued to abuse the glitch even after you found it. It was your choice not to make any mod aware of the glitch, therefore you didn’t accidentally dup, you did full aware of what you were doing.

I also believe it wasn’t just beacons you were duping, I believe there may have been many other items you were doing it with.
    Also when i approached you on the issue you were telling me a hole lot of lies. However i caught you out on many of them, and you were very quick to change your story. You had the chance to confess when i first confronted you, however you choose to lie to me.

This is just a case of the person telling the truth will stick to their story and not change the details.

#91791 Score: 0

Creeeperz
    Participant

How did you do it I thought all dupe glitch was fixed?
    Whatever the reason duping is unforgivable and you should have known it!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  Creeeperz.
    #91800 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Ok I’m not here to support but here to give my opinion so let’s start first of all redz personally told me that he didn’t know about the glitch. But we can’t be so sure because sometimes people tend to hide the most valuable information, so as said I am not 100% sure that redz is lying nor is he telling the truth and yes the items was duped and he didn’t tell a mod about it and it was a mistake.

Example:
    Person A buys some god Apple when the server is restarting not knowing that it will glitch the items.
    Person B asks how how you get so much of these items and you confess but lied about some stuff so you banned him.

Then people starts shouting a spamming in the forums its a mistake. Its my opinion so but I really don’t think redz knows that it would dupe items, but we won’t know until he tells the truth about it.

-Ender243

#91803 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

Ender weather he knew about the glitch prior to duping the items or didn’t know of it, it kinda doesn’t matter. Once redz discovered the glitch he abused it, and didn’t notify a mod about it.

Plus he admitted to me that he had duped beacons.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  Psycho9.
    #91804 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Well, what you did was wrong, but I wish you good luck on being unbanned, other than this I’ve always noted that you’re a good player! :(

#91812 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

We cannot know if a duplication glitch still exists, but it is certain to exist.

If Redz4life did duplicate beacons, then he is wrong in this case. If he found out that that beacons are duplicated, he should report. But he told me he got a fear that he will be banned if he report, thereby keeping it a secret.

From what I understand that if a person reports this, it is unlikely the person will get banned. If you don’t dare to tell a mod because of that reason just throw them into the lava and forget about it, though you cannot get refunds. Better than creating a chaos here.

He is a great player, so I hope he gets unbanned. By right a good player should not have done all these so it may be a misunderstanding.

#91815 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I don’t have anything to say..
    I want you to get unbanned because you are a good friend but at the same time i do not agree that you should get unbanned because It’s the second time you got banned and also i got a question…How you get so much beacons ….I remember that you sold 1 stack of beacons to primus..Even 1 stack of beacon is rather difficult to get..Without counting the primus one,there must be more stacks cause i was one of your customers ..You should have had probably 5 stacks of beacons…Give us an explanation:Where you get those beacons?You even sold beacons 30k..That is way too cheap i believe.If i were you…i would have sold for 50k minimum….Just tell us truly,where you get those beacons…The way you sell beacons is like you own a factory of beacons or i would say you live in a beacon house…Anyway,just wait for SV mods

#typedonphone

#91816 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Concerning Jia’s comment…Keeping it a secret is ok but abusing it is NOT OK

#91817 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

@JiaZheng2707 When a player finds ANY kind of glitch, he/she should report it IMMIDIATELY to a mod, if that is done there is no reason for someone to get banned…

And yeah about redz… I have suspected you for duping in the past, I just had no proof (for the same reason that Trevish mentioned).

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  ZznabelaA.
    #91819 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

Redz, you’re a good friend and I’m actually disappointed in you, abusing a glitch in your personal favor, I never would have expected you to do so. As for your unbanning I’m not sure how to feel about it, considering you have, above all, been kind and a pleasant person to have around. However you have broken a rule, a serious rule that is one of the top offending rules in EC. So I’m not going to say anything other than I have an extremely slight hope for your unbanning

#92268 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

First offence :
    Ban changed to a 24h temp ban.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Unban me please, It was an accident :(’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!