Um someone X-rayed my base

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal Um someone X-rayed my base

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Xavier 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Creepergirl371
    Participant

Flamemaster18, and his second account flamemaster135.. He X-ray My base. I have screenshot if u want to see them. My Twitter: Creepergirl371

#137127 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I’m not a mod, but I’m sure a mod would be more than happy you actually provide the proof, alongside a report, and also, consider using their new website @ http://www.eternalcrafts.ca/

#137128 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Hello, thank you for reporting. We have updated our reporting system recently. You will be having to buy to a “Forums Token” or have Gold donor+ in order to report a player via forums. You can report a player in-game to a moderator in action. But displaying proof will cost you gold donor+ or the forums token. Please proceed to our website via @ http://www.eternalcrafts.ca/ for more information on ranks and more accessibility as a player. It will also display all the commands you have access to as a member, iron donor, gold donor etc.

Thank you,

vishu101/ImYoDaddy

Best Regards, Troll.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  vishu101.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  vishu101.
    #137130 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I think you have the wrong server’s website there, bud. Our server has been in maintenance for today and yesterday, so it would be unlikely that you received evidence of this. If you are sure that you are playing on eternalcraft.anvil.pw, then you should upload pictures via imgur.com or twitter (as you mentioned) or video evidence through youtube.com

Also disregard the troll above lol

#137134 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

lol

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Xavier.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!