UlasAdem's Ban appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal UlasAdem's Ban appeal

This topic contains 14 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  skills641 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

UlasAdem1
    Participant

Ingamename: UlasAdem
    Where you have been banned: in survival
    Why you have been banned: not respecting
    Who banned you: RiverRuner600
    Why should we unban you: im sorry im was sad and mad cuz i saw no one loves me :( thats all. And i wont do it again.

#73801 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

The way you disrespected seth and i was unacceptable. Since you promised me that you wont disrespect us and the whole server again . My vote is up. Do not do this again.

#73802 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

Agree with river Vote Up

#73805 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I agree with River too.

#73807 Score: 0

Antonij
    Participant

LOL you hold the record of bans. You got banned on 2 servers in 1 day. But i also think you should have another chance.

#73808 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

If this is your first ban then you’ll be unbanned in 24 hours. However if you are unbanned don’t do it again. Otherwise the consequences will be worse next time.

#73809 Score: 0

-Multiple accounts of disrespect
    -Disrespecting more than one moderator
    -Banned on Creative for griefing/building inappropriate structures
    -Spamming, annoying, trolling people

So yeah…

#73812 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

You should get another chance , I saw you so sad because you thought everyone hates you ..
    That’s nit true , be your self and don’t allow people to make you sad
    Wish that you be happy
    Next time there is no more chance left

#73819 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

@MSN, this is his first ban on this account i guess,he is also montaser0kanan

#73821 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Well UlasAdem… You have been banned on your other account and on this one from creative, survival and tempbanned from prison for disrepecting 😐
    You were disrespecting EpicnessFilms and megaseth20 in survival … Then you came in prison and kept disrespecting EpicnessFilms. You were tempbanned. After this when i was in minigames someone came and said to me UlasAdem was griefing a plot… I came and saw you griefing EpicnessFilms plot while putting Inappropriate signs . You pretended that it was your plot but no… Now you are banned from two servers and tempbanned in prison server. You took as an excuse : No one loves me. Well friendship in this server comes with frendship and respect from you to the other 😉 I am sorry but i have to vote middle-down.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  AgentLOLz_.
    #73824 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I do not agree on getting him unbanned, you should know when you went far off, but your reason is invalid for me. Maybe people don’t love you because you are a rule breaker, have you ever thought of that?

#73826 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

so
    1st: You started to disrespect me and megaseth020 for not making you assistant in our Town
    2nd: You left the town kept saying bad thinks about us in Main chat and kept saying {I HATE YOU EPICNESS AND MEGASETH}
    3rd: you went to Prison and kept Disrespecting me and Requestion to Get Banned
    4th You went To Creative and i had you added to my plot Because i thought we were friends But you Griefed my 100×100 plot that i had some COOL arts on It
    and you made some inapp stuff IN my plots Then Agent reported it to me which i didnt clear the plot so a HeadMod see what you did
    And Last point is That you made your brother Ask An ExpertMod ( we don’t need to know his name ) To Go to minigames to talk to you but he was busy so i came and all you said is sorry i thought you guys didn’t love me and i want to be banned

So yea my Vote is Middle-UP Why? Because i know That you love EC But that was a punishment if you did Anything Wrong again The Mod Team will Give you a bigger punishment So yea Try to not do this again

~TrialMod EpicnessFilms
    #LONGLIVEEC
    #TOM_IS_THE_BEST
    ~Epic is out

#73827 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Again, he has promised that he will “never” do it again, he is now aware that if he does it for the last time. It will result as a perm ban.

#73829 Score: 0

88green1
    Participant

montaser , im your big brother thats mean i know what is the best for you , i’ll Vote Up for you , but the next time i see you acting like dis , i’ll delete minecraft from your labtop ._. , im not kidding ._. , i’ll give ya another chance , dont waste it .
    Vote Up

#GreenWasHere .
    #GreenWasThere.

#73830 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

unbanned

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘UlasAdem's Ban appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!