UlaaaaCx's Ban appeal.

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal UlaaaaCx's Ban appeal.

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  alex31298 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Ula
    Participant

In-game name : UlaaaaCx
    Why you have been banned: I was banned for Abusing .
    Where you are banned: Global banned .
    Who banned you: From what I remembered, Pie banned me on the hub and Wither banned me on Facs. (I dont know who banned me other then that. I might be wrong.)
    Why you should be unbannned: Well. It’s a long story. I miss EC and I know , I regret a lot of stuff but I regret doing this the most. I was dumb and played along with my ‘friend’ . But now we aren’t really ‘friends’ and they got unbanned. I lost a lot of my friends just for one friend, and that isnt really me. I dont like losing friends. A lot of people were disappointed in me and Im sorry I did that. I miss EC a lot . I played on it with pretty much all my free time when I had time. I met a lot of great people and had a lot of fun/nice memories. I played on this server for almost 2 years. I been through it’s ups and downs and I seen it raise from the bottom to top. Im sorry for what I did. I will never do it again. I won’t even bother with trying to be mod. I can just be a normal player like I always been . A lot of poeple miss playing with me and I miss playing with them too. I wish I could get unbanned and I hope I will get unbanned. (Sorry this is kinda long, first time doing a ban appeal) I will help the server as much as I can to make up for what I done . ( Help building, players,being active, etcetc) Thanks ^-^

#95543 Score: 0

finally you remember EC

#95544 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Vote Up on this ban appeal..
    I see that Ulaaa has changed and hope that you don’t do this very mistake again though…

#95548 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

No opinion yet.

#95555 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

No opinion yet also.

#95559 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

haha i remember when we raided deleterious it was wicked

#95560 Score: 0

Ula
    Participant

-Yeah ^ xD

#95561 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

So you’re trying to make yourself feel good about raiding with abuse? GG

#95562 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

No Vote yet :/

#95563 Score: 0

Ula
    Participant

@Ander, what

#95564 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

ander she was tped in by someone i tped in im pretty sure i was the first one in

#95565 Score: 0

Ula
    Participant

^ , Yeah , I was in creative when you guys told me to get on because you guys got in . Lol .

#95566 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

i was in first hahahaha unraidable shmaidable btw we raided them again cuz they did a rollback

#95567 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Siver, UlaaaaCx, completely uncalled for, stop spamming.

#95568 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Vote Up Why? Everyone deserves another chance :). Good Luck hope you get unbanned :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘UlaaaaCx's Ban appeal.’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!