U denied my ban appleal

Home Forums Factions General Discussion U denied my ban appleal

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cookie_monst3r 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

vinayak007
    Participant

I dont even hack what should i do to make u believe mee plus where am i spposed to play factions

#122961 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

On another server

#122962 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Stop barking all day on the forums with your nonsensical topics which is just a waste of time.If you really want to sort that at any cost,it’s better to contact a Moderator on skype instead creating new topics which will obviously be closed or directly denied.

#122963 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

We indeed denied your ban appeal, all those questions are for you to decide. Not us

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  xXGLGXx.
    #122966 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Please stop spamming the forums with this type of topic. You’ve been denied; either deal with it or contact a moderator on skype, but don’t spam. Doing so simply decreases your pardon chances and brings up the possibility of you being banned on the forums.

#122968 Score: 0

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

hi beijimon whats ur skype

#122992 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Lol.. so you are saying that you didn’t use hack? But who knows.. i think no one is gonna trust you now after what you did in beiji’s builder topic, unless you can somehow prove it.

#122995 Score: 0

vinayak007
    Participant

hey iwas joking even tavon did that

#122996 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Yeah ofcourse everyone was joking, that is when they got busted. Anyway, if your appeal is being ignored, instead of making these stupid topics just make a new, proper, formal ban appeal using the template and send the link to the moderator that banned you, which I believe is Wave. Take his skype from one of the mods and contact him about it, and send him the link.

#122997 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Sure you were. That’s why you posted the second reply on the topic with serious information and no disclaimer. That’s why you forced mods to have to do extra work to validate your claims. And that’s why you didn’t apologize afterwards like Tavon did.

Ha ha. Really funny. What a great joke.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Beijimon.
    #123008 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

^ liek dis if yu lef eritiem

#123018 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

This is noncense lol, just wait a while and make another ban appeal, simple, they aren’t going to accept your ban appeal after your first one being denied AND making nonsense topics, just “lie low” as us hoodlums like to say xD if you wait a month or two and stop bothering us on the forums and make a nice ban appeal then, I’m sure you will be accepted

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!