Trading Plugin!?

Home Forums Survival Plugin Request / Discussion Trading Plugin!?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rogue_Art 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

So i was just Skyping some Friends and playing another game about Trading, Selling items and Farming, You know..
    So It came to my mind that, In Eternalcraft’s Survival. Scamming Isn’t Allowed, So why not find them a Trading Plugin? after 4 Minutes of Surfing, I found one.

Trading
    A user-friendly, fun, fair, and incredible way to conduct trades. A simple Inventory GUI that helps players visualize what items they want to trade without fear of being cheated. Easily see what the other player wants to trade and agree to a simultaneous trade. Second thoughts at the last seconds? No problem, simply cancel the trade in the “Second Thoughts” countdown. Both players involved in the trade will receive their items at the exact same time with no problems. A great asset to have for role-playing Minecraft Servers!

Description
    Get within 10 blocks of a player and request a trade. If the player accepts, an Inventory GUI will open. Place the items you want to trade in your section and have the other player place theirs. Once ready, click the green wool to indicate you are ready. Once the both players have done so, a 5 second countdown will begin where no players can change the traded items. If you have second thoughts, cancel the trade by clicking the red wool. If you both like the selection of items, leave the inventory alone until the countdown is over. Both players will receive their traded items at the exact same time. Trading has never been more fair, safe, or easy.

Commands
    /Trade (PlayerName) – Requests a trade with the designated player
    /Trade Accept – Accepts the current trade request
    /Trade Decline – Declines the current trade request

New Features
    Cancel trade if damage is dealt on either the requester or accepter
    Added a config.yml which will allow customization of the “Second Thoughts” countdown time.

Video Tutorial (By DragonCookiez)

Review

Suggested by your Fellow Player,Mubar_ak47!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Mubar_ak47.
    #106474 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

This could easily be abused, by spamming the command, and, typically, deals on survival involve money for items, or vise versa, so that defeats the purpose of this plugin

#106511 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

AnderZ. About the Money thingy.. If some people dont wanna use money They can use this Trading Plugin.
    and i’ll try to find a way on how to make a cooldown for each command.
    and if i am Successful, Will you Accept the Plugin?

#106520 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

There can be a cool down like 1min and for the command to avoid spamming you can take 7.5K from the person requesting to trade per use if an item is traded

#106526 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Don’t you think 7.5K is alot?
    how about just 3K? Noobs need to trade too Btw..

#106527 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Mubar if 3k then people can easily abuse it by spamming it to other people 7.5K seems too much? Then we can try 4.5K then :)

#106528 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

5K is my Last Choice, 5K’s Perfect.

#106628 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Bump! 😛

#106630 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

I think it’s s good idea because it can prevent more scamming to people

#106631 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Why use this when you can just throw the item around without paying any tax? Not only that, but instead of just basic scams that could be easily refunded, just imagine a dupe glitch or a plugin glitch. That would scar the economy and it will be difficult to fix, whereas a scam only takes 5 mins if you get all the proof needed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!