Towny Permissions

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report Towny Permissions

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Please give co mayors the PROPER permissions and avoid these errors.

#99748 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

I agree, sometimes even I can’t do permissions and im a mayor. It just says some error

#99758 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I don’t think comayors are supposed to be able to grant ranks, it’s always been that way, one times I was comayor in Seven’s town and I tried to give my alt assist, didn’t work .-.

#99767 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I think that co mayors have pretty much the same perms as a mayor except deleting the town, and withdrawing money.

#99769 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

ya wither is right. they should have perms to premote to assistant. They did at one point atleast, if it changed its stupid, because the main reason of co-mayor was if the mayor left, somebody could still grant assistant to somebody if something needs done in town. if they couldn’t add assistants there is no use of it except for having only co mayors claim plots

#99770 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

They’ve never had those permissions. Only mayors can promote/demote.

#99773 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

Like beretta said co mayors have never been able to promote or demote ranks in the town.

#99774 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

And the shouldn’t be able to, the mayor should decide on his own assistants, plus the comayors could promote his friends and the town could fall into shambles.

#99775 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Co mayers are like the mayers’ assistant so, someone should change that.

#99784 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

The reason why they were never there is ebcause you guys messed up once the rank came out.

#99789 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Or maybe because they wanted it that way?

Also, for some reason, some towny error messages for a couple of commands are displayed in /spawn, and sometimes it just glitches and does that. Not sure why.

#99791 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

It was skills who implemented Co-Mayor, so if you want to yell at someone, yell at him. Its never been messed with since.

#99792 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

A co mayor and a mayor are suppose to have basically almost the same permission.

From announcements and etc, it says that comayor and mayors can do what ever to their town and there arent refunds like assistant grief.

Even if this was meant to be this way, promoting a player to assistant should be something co mayors have…

#99794 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Comayor should not be given the ability to promote..
    also dessert, i guess spawn is in another world causing those errors

#99797 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

@TrevishX was just pointing it out if that was the cause for the “no perm” msg.

Also, I do agree with Wither and I think that the ability to promote/demote assistants should be added, cause a Co-Mayor is like the second in command, and he’s the right hand of a Mayor, so a Mayor shouldn’t promote someone to this rank unless they have full trust in them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!