Town Ikariyia

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip Town Ikariyia

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  classic 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

classic
    Participant

Hello my name is Classic,

The Leader, Every mayor, every assistant and all the other civilians left or are inactive i’m the only person with my mate MikeyBx, I’m scared the town gets in dept. and nothing can be done because there’s no leader or any higher rank , as i’ve already said the civilians left so its all just a waste of space so i want to take over the town so i can run it, renovate it and invite new people so the town can be used again and not just stand there with no reason.

– classic

#46783 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

The old parts should be World guarded as they are very nice builds 😛 though i dont really know if its a good idea though to invite new people cause they will grief.

#46786 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

I think there should be a certain time limit where the mayor should be replaced or something unless like the mayor mentioned that he will be back after a period of time

-Once_Upon-

#46787 Score: 0

10salamanders
    Participant

/t deposit (amount)

#46820 Score: 0

FirePower90
    Participant
    6 pts

classic
    Participant
    Hello my name is Classic,

“The Leader, Every mayor, every assistant and all the other civilians left or are inactive i’m the only person with my mate MikeyBx, I’m scared the town gets in dept. and nothing can be done because there’s no leader or any higher rank , as i’ve already said the civilians left so its all just a waste of space so i want to take over the town so i can run it, renovate it and invite new people so the town can be used again and not just stand there with no reason.

– classic”

Sad to hear that your alone

#46821 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Firepower did you really need to say that?

#46825 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Like xav said, it should be protected like Utopia or Pyro city.

#46831 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

Fyi, Ikariya $600k+ in the town bank but the mayor has been really inactive and there are no assistants… :O

#46833 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Grassfey ikariya has been inactive for over a year

#46835 Score: 0

classic
    Participant

xFirePower Im not alone .. Im with a friend : i’m the only person with my mate MikeyBx, .
    please read before you post crap ..

#46836 Score: 0

classic
    Participant

I know there’s 600k in the bank but still its just wasted that all of this is inactive.. I hate to see such things, its my old town.
    And even when i deposit money in the town it still all sin.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!