Topic about our town LaRogueLand

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report Topic about our town LaRogueLand

This topic contains 31 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  PiratElone 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Mariois25
    Participant

Rogue_art (Our mayor) And Me Mariois25 (Head assistant) Are concerned about a mishap going around a player harassing us in our town it seem that the so called player is hacking into our Towny and changing everything, and griefing around town. there’s been a few accidents that mods have done NOTHING about and it makes me and my mayor rogue_art really unhappy so please help us. Thank you.

#10115 Score: 0

Mariois25
    Participant

Also, im sorry his name is Wither

#10121 Score: 0

shaman97
    Participant

Your plot perms were not setup correctly. They were setup to allow outsiders to destroy.

#10136 Score: 0

Mariois25
    Participant

Not in the first place, he deactivated them to and when you left he came back and griefed  a little more DO SOMETHING. PLEASE i can understand if you dont believe us but this isnt the first time this has happened shaman -_-

#10137 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

…. Dude, first of all, i did griff and i admit it and it was ur town’s permisson fault and that was over. Second of all, Shaman told me to griff to see which part is still griffable and told me to griff it and it was on chat, u gotta read CHAT. and also I don’t hack and if u want to double check something, u can ask a head mod to use bedrock and check out the issue. You are making false claims which can get u back into trouble ……….

#10138 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Mods who know this issue, feel free to comment.

#10141 Score: 0

shaman97
    Participant

Wither was not ‘changing the perms’, he griefed, then i told rogue to modify the perms for the plot in which he was griefing, then I told wither to grief again and he could not. It was your plot permissions setup incorrectly. It was not wither ‘hacking’ and changing your plot perms.

#10143 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Thanks Shaman, …… I don’t like when people blame me for glitching or hacking or anything that is not true ……………….

#10154 Score: 0

ironman97
    Participant

hey why would u tell tell the wither to that and why did u want to know if are town was griefable?

and also me getting my sure nam important idk if it is. thanks

#10156 Score: 0

shaman97
    Participant

To see if it was a glitch or a towny error. But when rogue entered the correct permission, wither could not grief. This was to prove it was incorrect permission setup rather than a towny glitch or ‘hacking.’

#10157 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Shaman97 But There is one problem with this.I do /plot set perm Almost Everyday and for somereason only this day when Wither griefed it was turned off,that day I set all my perms to off and turned all my town perms to off and Wither could still grief the town.Also Wither is hacking because he can destroy cactus without evidence,there is only 3 ways for it.MCedit or /break he could break the cactus if he could place on my property,this concludes that there is some sort of glitch or hacking here.

#10162 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

… . I NEED MOD ON SKYPE…. ADD ME ….. USERNAME… HJIEJIANG

#10163 Score: 0

Chibichuba
    Participant

There are many ways to break cactus without it being logged, such as breaking the block below the cactus plant, breaking the stem of the cactus, placing a block next to it, pistons, and possibly more.

MCEdit is not on the server – WorldEdit is. MCEdit is a third-part client that edits the game from the outside, not the inside. And correct me if i’m wrong, but MCEdit does not have a server plugin nor does it support server, but WorldEdit can transfer schematics to servers. Also, I do not believe that /break is a command.

You could have set up the permissions wrong in the plot, or an assistant is. Make sure all settings are reset before blaming it on hacking.

#10164 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Chibi add me on skype, i need help

#10184 Score: 0

Mariois25
    Participant

First of all wither why do you keep messing wit hus then?? Its not fair and if i strained the word hacking well sorry geez im just saying and wither if you understand it then stop it its not fair for you GRIEFING all our work and if the settings were wrong then i dont know so please dont bring this to dramatic -_-

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!