to wither

Home Forums Global General Discussion to wither

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  deasertman 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

vinayak007
    Participant

napkin using alt accounts – proof-
    Im always active :D….. Perhaps u know me in the name Napkin0fTruth? welp…. Bump 😀 😀 😀

Man0fTruth

Participant
    Bump

Wither

Keymaster
    Your Napkin -_-

Can u list me all urs alts please.

September 25, 2015 at 5:30 am #122433 REPLY

Man0fTruth

Participant
    Bump….. Alts are : MachineButtplug, Mumbo, F1NN5TER

#122827 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Can you just paste the link of that post here?
    Thanks

#122828 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

He isn’t abusing them for kits.

You can have alts.

#122829 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

So what? You can use alts, it’s a cracked server. He isn’t using alts to get kits though, I’m pretty sure he hasnt logged in with them for quite a while, so stop creating useless topics. Also, I’m pretty sure wither read the topic when he actually commented on it, SO IF CREATING ALTS WERE ILLEGAL HE WOULD KNOW.

#122830 Score: 0

vinayak007
    Participant

i did not even have an alt account, and my friend came to the server kevinoo7 to tell to unbann me after tempo ban and u banned me again permanantly for bypassing ban
    deaser iam sorry to say i dont fell comfortable with u a mod iam not discouraging u but i dont like u for some reason ive beeen nice to u and all u do is fight and argue with me and accuse me of sprint hacks
    now please close the topic

#122833 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

I don’t care whether you feel comfortable or not with me being a mod. I’m a mod, deal with it. I don’t fight or argue with you, I just state facts, and trust me I don’t accuse anyone of hacks unless I got proof, which I did, when you were using sprint hacks.

Topic closed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘to wither’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!