To Borncorp

Home Forums Survival General discussion To Borncorp

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Waveware 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Mongus
    Blocked

Hello, this is Mongus. Perviously, the lag in this server ‘survival’ is increasing every week or day. Alot of people have been raging through lag such as the one and only GODPROXEEH. I am suggesting you to do a such plugin that you have to vote to restart server or make mods such as Expert mod and above to restart server that is laggy. I have recently built a huge automated melon farm and guess what, I cant even finish up the top part because such lag is caused.

Regards by,Mongus

#46588 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

server lag is becoz of the sponges..and i’m sure the server will be update soon

#46589 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

Sigh,

The server wont stop lagging if you reset it. Well it will yes for max 5 min. Thats not worth a restart. Its also not the sponges but some kind of memory leak that can be fixed by updating. Now we just need to wait. So be patient. There is nothing else that can be done.

#46594 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Also from my understanding born said there is no reason to update to 1.6.4 any time soon. Borns quote “The 1.7.2 servers have no 1.7.2 features. I dont see the point of updating to 1.7.2 if we are not having the new stuff.”

#46606 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Mongus this was already said on my topic… RESTARTS DONT FIX LAG!

#46607 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

The new updates have some more useful client update such as keybinds and FPS performances. In SMP there is actually no game changing update. The only thing that’s new are the new world generation and weather/temperature are the only thing that changed the “world”. If they update it only helps players with all the Client-sided updates, it won’t change the server.

#46672 Score: 0

FalloutCrazy
    Participant

be paintent just like i am for waiting my plush creeper to come in mail

#46677 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Conclusion of this topic: The lag will be over as soon as the server updates to 1.7.2.

-Skipper7478

#46682 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

The plugin detecting the sponges is what causing the lag, if the sponges are gone, no lag :)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!