'Tis be a goodbye, ey?

Home Forums Prison Off Topic 'Tis be a goodbye, ey?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JuhJuhDuck 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

I saw the post and noticed my role wasnt carried out well by me as a headmod, from that I’m sorry to Clock and all the other Prison mods, I got so tied into another game I kinda lost track that “hey I have a responsibility on a server” and for that I’m sorry to the members. Been a while, but it’t not the end of us all. We can still contact each other, and we can still do things with each other, it’s sad to see this growing server’s light die, but it happens to the best of us. To the community, I say it’s been a while, to the mods, I say sorry, to the owner(s), I say sorry from my failure of a responsibility. To you all, I say, see you again.
    I joined in when Survival was still in production of 1.4.7 Longish time ago, left for some time, and joined back in hopes to see people I knew, thus did not happen. I then met new friends, starting with Breezayy, jmillz11, Trollson, Sydhead, and BananananananananaKing105, To those I saw thanks for welcoming me back to a phenomenal server for those who were cracked and premium, and introduced me to prison.

P.S. Add me back to the Skype group where all you guys were Green that spammed my iPod XD

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  JuhJuhDuck.
    #133959 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

NU YOU GUD HEDMUD me lieky lieky

#133975 Score: 0

u too m8 .. . . why u all are leaving :’c Dammit . . . cya man . good luck at life :’C

#133977 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Perfect chance for jjpirate to finally go sail the seven seas.

#135531 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

lol mega… you were always the funniest mod to me ;D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!