This server

Home Forums Global General Discussion This server

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  MZPlays_ 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

VESL15
    Participant

hi.
    its been a while since the server actually closed and i still go to the home page just to kinda check up on it. i wasn’t on 24/7 but this was the very first minecraft server i ever played in. you guys helped me start off minecraft! i met so many amazing people here and i still speak to them till this day. i even made probably the most cringe worthy video about EC(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDku_ZQPYhM) even when my notebook laptop was going to explode me forcing it to record. those were the simpler time. everytime i watch it, it would bring me back so many memories. EC will trully stay with me and has a special place in my heart and i just wanted to share it.
    i wasn’t no donor or a hardcore player but i still enjoyed myself very much on the times i do play and i whana say thanks. thanks for helping me get into the world of minecraft and thanks for the opportunity you’ve given me to meet new and exciting people. i’ll never find something like this and i will always keep EC close to my heart.
    thank you all <#

#140251 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Minimap…

#140252 Score: 0

VESL15
    Participant

Lol

#140253 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

almost all EC videos I watcheed is running at 10 fps lol

#140255 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Thank you very much for posting that video. I loved it and brought back many memories. I loved the part where you show the jail, haha it was so funny seeing people looking at the inmates. Good times. Thank you for playing.

#140266 Score: 0

Tytal1
    Participant
    1 pt

Does seeing PVP hill make anyone else so nostalgic… lmao

#140269 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

oh my the pvp hill, kevin77555, and cookie_monster in the video THE NOSTALGIA holy fuck i miss being addicted to this server. Id love to catch up w some of u guys, my discord id is: unkn0wn#8415

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  vishu101.
    • This reply was modified 5 years ago by  vishu101.
    #140272 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Damn, This brings back memories of when I was apart of Narnia in my earlier days. I always tried to find saso’s mansion in the world download, that thing was just huge. Thanks for posting this man, brings back good memories.

#140410 Score: 0

what a time to be alive :(

#140411 Score: 1

MZPlays_
    Participant
    1 pt

I doubt many people remember me, my username was mizodaspy, but I remember this server so clearly. It warms my heart to see videos like these. This server was literally my childhood, I joined in 2013 when I was just 8 years old… Wow.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!