This is not what we hoped

Home Forums Global General Discussion This is not what we hoped

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cookie_monst3r 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

N0OBM4ST3R222
    Participant
    2 pts

WTF is this??
    You say you will re-open EC and it will be big , I was full of hope , I was hoping that we will return to the old days , where we used to be a family , i used to wait for the enderdragon to spawn, and make farms , then sell melons , make godsword , godarmor, then sell it.I thought that this will return back when you will (Re-open) EC, But all i see is spanish people , corrrupt mods , un-active server , there have never been 30 ppl or more since The great “Re-open” , this is bullshit.
    WHERE IS THE COMMUNITY???
    And how could you put the owner of this server an owner of another one,Plus, the new Website sucks , Its always Down.
    Everytime i enter the website i see ban apeal of hackers, THE SERVER IS FULL OF GODDAMN HACKERS…, BornCorp , It was a big mistake to close the server, You should have give the responsabilitie(idk how to write it) to someone else, there is no cooperation between the mods, and ive NEVER seen any mod online on the server.
    Only SURVIVAL????
    WHY THE QUIZ??? the old ec didnt have a quiz..
    Im so ashamed of the mods , I miss the old mods , They were good people.

#137002 Score: 1

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

the server was active for 1 week.. and then died really fast.. rip

#137003 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

a

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #137005 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

“THE SERVER IS FULL OF GODDAMN HACKERS”

Mind reporting them?

#137017 Score: 0

Travis
    Participant
    4 pts

I mean, who play MC nowadays?

#137024 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

People still play minecraft but not on cracked servers.. Nowadays, kids have money (somehow) to buy their own stuff online

#137026 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

But all i see is spanish people , corrrupt mods , un-active server , there have never been 30 ppl or more since The great “Re-open” , this is bullshit.

I adore the fact that you added “spanish people” as a reason this server is failing… and you say you are a good part of a community.

#137028 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Don’t get me wrong here. The Server has it’s ups and downs. But I think it was 2 late to bring things back and even if so then maybe making it better would be nice 2 see.

I been around the Server somewhat. I’ve it on my IP List but never join it doe lol, and it’s doing somewhat alright nowadays. The website has gotten better as well so that’s an good start.

#137043 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

ye the server is bad bro, mods and everything, gameplay isn’t very good, i like the vote for 5 minutes of fly thats a good add, but thats the only better thing ive seen lol, it all starts with leadership and this server’s leadership is quite horrible 😛

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!