This is embarrassing

Home Forums Global Off topic This is embarrassing

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  DemacianCrafter 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

This is just embarrassing. So, dicedead told me today that who was adventuretimemc I made yt vids with. I didnt know what hew as talking about. He told me that I uploaded vids with him. My youtube account was(I deleted it) PolarBearsPlayMC well this guy was called PolarBEARPlaysMC. I looked at his registration date and it was 2 months ago when my channel was launched on about 4 or 3 months ago(not my first vid, my channels page) and guess what? In his vids he has MY SKIN. So this guy is violating the copyright laws on youtube, i’m going to try to speak to this guy and get to an agreement because I was actually willing to re-open my channel today but because of this I can’t. And if now hes gonna start using Skipper7478 as his name which is very probable. Isnt this so immature, selfish and stupid to copy someones name? He rather has no imagination or he just wants to try and trick my subscribers to sub to him thinking its my mew channel. What shall I do?

-Skipper7478

#54118 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

As a youtuber, I think you should switch the name of your channel, skin and such. If people are really going to copy you then tell your fans of your Youtube. I also should think you should think you should switch the name because as you might of noticed most youtubers you would see are animals(their names or skins).Such as ASFJerome, PandaPlays and etc. Also don’t you think PlayMC or DoesMC is not the best for your Youtube? I understand I have the username DarkDeltaDoesMC. Now when I think about it, it was a bad decision. The reason I have DarkDeltaDoesMC in the first place is because I couldn’t have DarkDelta.

#54121 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Well that’s immature and selfish..

#54125 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

I don’t understand why this is embarrassing…?

#54126 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

PirateBooty it’s a hard topic to explain, think about it like a project idea. If someone steals your idea, you don’t have proof. Making you embarrassed because you have nothing to present in front of a stage or so because people will say that YOU copied and you no proof do deny that.

#54127 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

It’s actually ur fault. Ec cannot actually help u in any way of getting your youtube channel back. Once the channel name is taken, it’s too bad unless you can talk to him. He can use that name because it’s not copyrighted and it was avaliable.

To summarize, he have the rights to not give it to u….

#54128 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Then again wither he could always have the same name. I don’t see why this simple topic needs to go to these heights.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 4 months ago by  lol.
    #54130 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Tell me again, who was the one who deleted their Youtube channel again?

That is the one RESPONSIBLE for deleting it and allowing other people to use that name…

#54132 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Either way the name shouldn’t be a big problem, it was kind of unoriginal in my opinion.

#54134 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Yah i agree delta :L

#54137 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

All that happened was a Polar Bear and DoesMC or PlaysMC were morphed, not that original.

#54138 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

But he can’t do anything about it anyway…

#54139 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

No he cant. Even so, this isn’t the place to report it being ec cant doing anything about it..

#54143 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

Just so you know,your name is not a registered trademark,so you have no right to claim it,since everyone can have a name,regardless of it being used already or not. Also,it’s not the same thing,so you have no right of claiming it as if it were your property.
    Sorry,but you can’t make that guy change his name. :/ However,you can change your name,and everyone that subscribed to you will see your videos

• This reply was modified 10 years, 4 months ago by  Antares6. Reason: meh
    #54150 Score: 0

FirePower90
    Participant
    6 pts

Its not really a problem , you dont even trademark it as your own and My Username is related to a lot of things,To sum this up , You dont register that name As your Trademark so anyone has the right to take it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!