There too much Turkish People!

Home Forums Global Forum Reports There too much Turkish People!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Dr.CoolCraftFury 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

LeMhnd
    Participant

We have a Problem in Minigames and in Prison are too much Turkish People there Speak in the Main Chat Turkish!
    We have 2 options.
    ==========================================================================================================
    Option 1

We will make a [Private] turkish Annocoument that say:”If u want speak on ur languange use /noenglish or /msg” [On turkish] when a Player join.
    ===========================================================================================================
    Option 2

We will Install an Plugin [I dont know that so a Plugin given] that make when a Player use Turkish letters there will be warned. When u have 3 Warns in 1 day you will be Kicked or Muted
    =========================================================================================================== That was my Options. If u have more reply it. Thanks for Reading 😀

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  LeMhnd. Reason: Just add what to better Reading :)
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  LeMhnd. Reason: So its Better
    #133625 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

It is detrimental to the server if the median used is no longer English but a foreign language such as Turkish or Spanish. It deters new English speakers from large continents such as North America and Europe from joining EC. Something has to be done.

#133626 Score: 0

Heyman
    Participant

I agree timothy. I think that we should do option one but if we did that we would have to do Spanish to no just Turkish.

#133627 Score: 0

LeMhnd
    Participant

Heyman I dont seen any Spanish speaker without alextootnstra.
    If you have a Problem like me then lets make an Turkish and Spanish annocoment! 😀

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  LeMhnd.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  LeMhnd.
    #133630 Score: 0

Heyman
    Participant

Yesterday was one of the worst days in chat I was like the only one speaking English!

#133631 Score: 0

LeMhnd
    Participant

nvm

#133632 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

EC is a English Server. People whom don’t use English, they can use /NoEnglish. If not Mods could take action if needed.

Warning people whom don’t use English seems dumb and will make people really mad and we don’t want topics saying that ” Mods are abusing ” and etc.

#133641 Score: 0

LeMhnd
    Participant

Tavon just nothing use /noenglish so i´m looking for a alternative…

#133643 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Lol this is stupid. You can’t speak your own language without using the noenglish crep and if you don’t use it you get punished

#133644 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Why don’t we all take a step back?

Just because they speak Turkish doesn’t mean you go on the forums and start saying “Too many Turkish people.”

Think if it was you who was speaking another language, you’d feel offended.

#133655 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

On Minigames, we will not punish people for speaking their language. EC is an English server, but we welcome players from all over the world and of any nationality to play here. Your comment is offensive and derogatory; please don’t talk like this.

If you see someone talking in a language other than English on Minigames, alert an online mod who will force them into the non-English chat. Again, we will not discriminate based on language.

Thank you.

#133663 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

I agree with Beijimon. EC is indeed a welcoming server for people all around the world who speak various languages.

And your title is very disrespectful and offensive to all Turkish players.

Imagine this:
    Your a person that speaks English as a second language. Would you rather join a server with people who appreciate and respect all types of culturism/races OR would you join a server that is discriminatinory to people’s beliefs and religion?

Think before you speak LeMhnd.

-Dr Fish!

#133670 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

Doesnt matter if they speak turkish. Are you jealous that u cant read it? lol By having the plugin, it will reduce them from speaking turkish which will make them feel discouraged to speak it. Wait wait Timmothy are u serious. Excluding people from joining the server is not the way.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  jwidja.
    #133672 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

EC will be GhostCraft if we stop people from speaking their own language. We’re already getting low numbers as it is.

#133673 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

True^^^^^^^

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!