TheHighOreo! Come back! c:

Home Forums Global Off topic TheHighOreo! Come back! c:

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TheHighOreo 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

xD90o1
    Participant

got your rank :P

#106049 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

I can’t even get C xD

#106054 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Like.. What is this game!?

#106057 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

@Tavon – The game is Osu! which is a rhythm-based game.
    If you want to check it out for yourself, here it is – https://osu.ppy.sh/

#106145 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

This game is like Cytus. I wish Oreo can come back. I wish those old-time players can come back.

#108357 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Lols sorry guys I don’t check the forums that much, didn’t this post until now. I am planning to come back in about one week, my finals are almost over.
    For those wondering, osu! (proper way to spell it is with three lower-case letters and an exclamation mark) is exactly what Seth described: it is a rhythm based game for the PC. Originally a few people and I wanted to invite people to osu! and Bender created a topic which few people noticed, we also have a preview of the game there, it will help explain how osu! works. http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/osu-invitation/ Note: “Songs” or beatmaps as they call it in the game are made by any player, so expect it to be a lot easier than what is in the video, I was playing on the Hard difficulty of that beatmap.
    If anyone is thinking about giving it a try, make sure to add me on Skype, I can help you by some tips and maybe add you to a Skype group a few friends and I use for osu! 😉 Skype username: abdo7649
    As of the actual post, I’m giving 0 fucks to it. xD901 I’m pretty sure that by this point you figured how much I hate you already.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  TheHighOreo. Reason: Added Skype username
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!