The life of "The guy who pretended to leave 10 times"

Home Forums Global Introductions The life of "The guy who pretended to leave 10 times"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’m that guy who was gonna leave 10 different times, but wouldn’t actually leave. But I stayed because EC is life :)

So, I started playing MC in about 2011-2012, and I haven’t taken very many breaks since. Remember 1.8 beta? ;o

I was cracked, and I just did some singleplayer things, and had a ton of things in this one world. Back when I was a noob, I would always spawn things in, but I stopped doing that long ago. I restarted my world, and it was awesome.

In June of 2014, I decided to expand my adventures, and see if I could play multiplayer. It turns out, I was able to play cracked servers. I found this one server that had hardly any staff. I became friends with this one guy, and he gave me iron armor and stuff. But then, suddenly, he just betrays me, and starts disrespecting me. That’s when I was like “tsk tsk tsk.”

I joined EC about a week later, and things were much different. I made lots of friends, but there was one in particular who was cool. His name was SevenFootMonst3r, and he added me to his town. We became friends, and I eventually got assistant and co-mayor in his town. He had to leave EC and hasn’t been able to be super active since.

After he left, I made my own town. I had about 190 residents within about 3 months. I had one of the most active staff groups in all of survival. I had 4 outposts.

In February I decided to apply for mod after several people wanted me to apply. My first application was denied (informally). I re-applied just 2 weeks later, and I got accepted on April 30th. I was promoted on May 2nd.

I was promoted to ExpertMod at around June 15th or so. I remained at Expert until the first week of November, when I was promoted to GuardianMod.

Now for the exciting part! On November 13th, merely a week after getting GuardianMod, I skipped all the way up to Manager. I have been manager for just a week. Just the other day, I became an official Minigames HeadModerator, after being a temporary one for a couple months.

#132762 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

Interesting
    I started since 2012, not sure how the very old ec looks like.
    I had a chance to be a mod too, but I blew it several times, because of my studies, my bros who joined, and my past frequent inactivity.
    I’ll be leaving soon by next year, with my younger sibling who will gain full access of my shared acc (due to complications)
    Haven’t seen you much, so I look forward to meet you online!

#132764 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Should we say “Welcome back” 10 times?

I started playing EC in august 2012, shortly after I started playing Minecraft, and I was noob at everything Minecraft-related that time.

#132765 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Nag don’t say “welcome back” 10 times hehe. After the 2nd time, no one even bothered ;P

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!