The End

Home Forums Global General Discussion The End

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ZeBlitzKiller 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hablaman1
    Participant
    5 pts

Well, I guess my time to write one of these too. For those who don’t know me I’m I think the last ”active” player who was here when Born started EC after whocraft/awesomecraft. These past 4 years have been really awesome experience and I have met many really great people. These years have been really life ghanging in my life and nowadays it is bit hard to be active because of job, school and other personal life. EC has given me many great memories. Especially I want to thank Born for opportunity to play on this server and also letting me be on this great mod team. Also thank you all for being part of this community. I hope we see on out new survival server and I will also visit other servers.

Thank you.

#134670 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

You were another of the headmods I’d looked up to prior to me getting mod.
    I remember a time of you being GuardianMod, messing around at spawn with MeetTheVoid & I, as well as a couple of other people.
    I remember recording a video and publishing that to youtube, where I remember you’d commented on it after a while (It’s a shame all my old videos were deleted)

It’s been good to have both known you, and worked alongside you as mod, Habla.
    Hope life treats you well! 😛

#134671 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I remember you as an ExpertMod cutting down trees for me C:

#134673 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

I’ll miss dat toung of yours 😛 you probably know me more from my cookie_monster account (watch there’s gonna be like 4 people be like “YOU WERE COOKIE MONST3R WTF IS WRONG” but yeah please don’t hold me to the way I acted on that account I was 12 lol, anyway good luck see ya around mabey even on unbound 😛

#134691 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

YOU WERE COOKIE MONST3R WTF!!!!!
    Hi habla
    Leaves from the vine
    Falling so slow
    Like fragile tiny shells
    Drifting in the foam
    Little soldier boy
    Come marching home
    Brave soldier boy
    Comes marching home
    Everyone will be missed

#134694 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

I miss our skype calls

#134741 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Hablaman… My True Mayor 😀 Long Live Voodoo XD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!