The Best of The Best: Own7ge

Home Forums Prison Off Topic The Best of The Best: Own7ge

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Own7ge 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Own7ge
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

^^ Most Op sword in all Prison, (I am the only one that has it atm) So as a small event I’m willing to pvp anyone so they can have a chance to get it. Or try opening 20 stacks crates from the village at /spawn to get it. (Will Loose a Ton of Money) Anyways this is the best of the best. So duel me to a 1v1 now 😀 (No refunds) Good Luck :).

#108745 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Does it even work when u name it?

#108746 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Lol gg u wasted that sword, and The rankL sharp 15 is better than that sword because the sharp 15 does 25.75 dmg and that does 25 on CRITICAL LOL and the best part is that a crackshot item doenst work if u rename it… gg.

#108747 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Ali, you do realise it says “(+25 damage on Critical)”, meaning it deals an additional 25 damage on a critical.

#108749 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Seth you do realize that the Number of times the sword can be used is not shown, which means it is useless now. Its just a simple diamond sword now. You also know that the “(+25 damage on Critical)” is just the lore right?
    The sword is now completely useless… the RankA Sharp 1 Iron sword is Better than that…

@megaseth020

#108760 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

ya i think its completely useless lol, because when you first get the sword it is 15 damage with +25 on crit, up to 40. but if you see on the bottom it says 7 attack damage. so i think its useless i may be wrong

#108762 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I’m pretty sure +25 means the total damage. The diamond sword has a +7 but that doesn’t mean it deals 8 damage (since you do 1 with your fist). So even with the crits, the +25 damage is worse than the L sword, which does 25.75 every hit, not to mention, you can crit that to get more damage too.

#108763 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Lol, idk it seemed as if it still worked after I renamed it. (I’ll check though).

#108765 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Renaming is a lost :p.

#108770 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Guys its all for fun and games doesn’t really matter if it’s Op or not 😛

I think the Summer sword is better then Shp15

Congrats on the Sword Own7ge! :)

#108799 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

Renaming is a lost :p.

View post on imgur.com

Hahahaha, joke 😛

#108873 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Lol I love that picture.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!