The apologie of forums

Home Forums Survival General discussion The apologie of forums

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Skipper7478 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Mongus
    Blocked

To whoever it may concern, I have been very rude, annoying and offensive in the forums. I think I might had crossed the line with maxminoS anf waveware. Because of that, I am going to apologise for my offensive behaviour lately. Guys please comment something if you actually have a problem with me or the behaviour you want me to stop. To anyone else I might have offended , feel free to comment on this. Please comment immediately so thay I can know my mistakes as I am writing this apologie letter.

#42213 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

There is sooo many ways to troll this topic, but I’m holding myself back.
    Comments are said to point out an opinion, this is the forums- WE share opinions and thoughts
    If you cannot take comments then you’re not ready for the forums.

Btw you said don’t comment about me and then say feel free to comment. WHICH ONE?

#42218 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

She means, dont comment about her, but you can comment on this post.

You have been far out in the forums Mongus. Also, as deasertman says, you are almost getting yourself a ban in the forums. I was ok when you offended me, but when I read what you said about Wave, I was angry somehow, which rarely happens to me. Because Wave is independent, and I met him a LONG time ago. You also said that you are going to ask Wave commands, which Im pretty sure he knows. There are also many offensive posts in the forums that I tried to keep my heads down at. If you cannot handle offensive posts, why do you even make one? I hope you will behave better in the future.

#42220 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Mongus, letme tell you a secret.
    Lowering someone’s expectations and showing them your true capabilities is the easiest way to get success.(on some occasions)
    I’ll take your basic command challenge .

#42226 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Heres another secret: if ur harassed by someone, DONT CARE and if u cant (yeah lots of ppl NEED to care) use IRONY.
    EGGxample:
    -U bad bad person! And u f***
    -Ok ty for compliment.

^THIS is irony

#42242 Score: 0

Here’s another tip: Usually, whenever you want to join a group (let’s say, occult group, or the illuminati, something), and you want to prove your worth, don’t stay insulting a member of the group, as he might get pissed, and tell the higher ranks of the group (33rd degree Mason) bad things about you, such as “oh no, she doesn’t have a high status in the society” or “meh, she’s not very manipulative, she can’t join our group.”

#46113 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

Mongus, today in Assassin_King_’s ban appeal you said f***.
    So I don’t know if what you are sying here is true or not.
    If it is I recomend you to read this topic again carefully.

-Skipper7478

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!