The Agora Shopping Project

Home Forums Survival General discussion The Agora Shopping Project

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TheWrayth 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TheWrayth
    Participant

The Agora Shopping Mall

I am pleased to announce the opening of the Agora Shopping Mall. The Agora Mall is designed to be a central shopping district for all players. It is located within eyesight of the spawn and is free to use. There will be seven 16×16 shops and four 16×32 shops available for vendors and the public warp of /warp Agora will take you to the central location.

These vendor locations will be provided FREE OF CHARGE to all donors who are able to run an SCS shop. You do not need to belong to my town because they will be setup as Embassy plots that you can occupy while being in your own town. This will be a great benefit to donors who are GOLD and DIAMOND level who don’t get a public warp.

Frequently Asked Questions?

1) How much is a plot?
    FREE!

2) Do I need to belong to your town?
    No!

3) What am I allowed to sell?
    Anything at any price.

4) What is in it for the owner of the Agora?
    Nothing. In fact you will be opening up directly beside my store (ChinaShop) so there is a very good chance it will cost me money (if you are cheaper than me).

5) How do I get a plot?
    Just msg me (TheWrayth) in game and I will set you up with a plot.

5) Sounds too good to be true. What is the catch?
    The only catch is you must follow the rules of the Agora.

The rules:

1)    Your shop must be stocked at all times. If you do not keep the shop stocked you will receive one warning then 72 hours later the shop will be reclaimed by the town. If you are going away or there is some reason you can’t stock you are required to let TheWrayth know.
    2)    16×16 plots are for gold members and 16×32 are for Diamond+
    3)    Shops must be built inside the defined boundaries and no more than 2 stories tall.
    4)    Do not design a shop that will create lag (limit the use of redstone, beacons, ect)
    5)    No chests, hoppers, brewing stands or furnaces allowed in shops (keep your stock at your house)
    6)    No houses or farms. This are is for shops not for you to live in (if you need a spot to live in I will provide you space in my town).
    7)    Respect your fellow vendors
    8)    Shops will be inspected regularly and infractions will result in a warning

If you are interested in a free shop plot please let me know and if the demand is good I will expand the shopping area.

TheWrayth

#19197 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

Diamond donors actually do get a warp

#19322 Score: 0

Nhu
    Participant
    -1 pt

This is a very great idea, yet there is one problem..

First diamonds do get a warp, and also donors can only make scs shops in their current towns, embassy plots+scs will not work.

#19324 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Yeah about the embassy plot…. U can just change the PRICE to 1k cause u gonna need to unclaim plot and then claim it back. I would be willing to do this i guess….. Don’t seem ligit anyways but i got ummlet me count, 6 days of donership left and i guess i can do something. I just made the COPY of dshop which seems ligit. Idk about the donerrank. You are limiting people that have a higher rank to get a bigger plto which seems unfair.

#19332 Score: 0

Keshan
    Participant

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)’・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

#19364 Score: 0

TheWrayth
    Participant

Well it looks like this was a good idea but will not work. The forums of SCS clearly state that SCS will work with embassy plots but it looks like that is a lie. This project is official done with.

I went to all the effort of building this area and I will make the plots available to people for housing. Since they are so close to the spawn I figure some people may want an Embassy plot that they can run to.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!