Thank You Everyone! (Special message for borncorp)

Home Forums Global Off topic Thank You Everyone! (Special message for borncorp)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

PirateBooty
    Participant

Wow! Just wow!

I would like to introduce myself to you, I am PirateBooty, many of you may know of me (old players) I was a Prestige Donor for this server and was devoted to making it a better place. I was mayor of a town named Rome or StrawHats which was run with Justin.

After leaving EternalCraft around late 2013 – early 2014, today is the first time I log back in only to find out EternalCraft is closed! I remember the beautiful days of my childhood were I couldn’t wait after getting out of class to sink in some time with the wonderful community. EternalCraft was a thriving server then and it seemed like their was no way on Earth it could shut down. I remember being on many Skype calls with all my friends who I will mention later, I remember the days we would go and have fun in MinePlex then come back to help each other on our towns. We were all so involved in the forums too! Coming up with ideas to make this server even greater. But everything comes to an end so I am here today to say goodbye and to share to you why the awesome and cheerful PirateBooty you all knew left so suddenly without saying goodbye. The reason I ended up leaving was because I ended up focusing much more on other things in life, like playing soccer (futbol) and getting the ladies attention ;). EternalCraft was also getting quite boring as I remember in the period of me leaving their wasn’t much people coming online. I had also bought a few games from Steam :D.

If any of you are still in contact with these people please tell them how much I thank them of making my childhood so much greater and that if I had the chance to do it all over again I would:

Rogue_Art (Comrade >:D) Nhu (You will always be in my heart, Nhutella <3) KittyKat (meow) Vsub, Omega, seth, borncorp, fieryanubis, hablaman, jtt3, deasertman, Garn, beretta, dice, reconstrikedelta, xavier, Richard (Comrade :DD), god proxy, skills, wither, skeletor (i know you wondered what happened so here you go~) and others that I sadly can’t remember :(

Message for borncorp: I read your story and I gotta say it’s fantastic! I’m so happy for you and what you change you had gone through in your life. I also went through something similar in my life! I started getting attracted to the ladies (you know me 😉 and I started working out, playing soccer, fresh hairstyles and clothes and I started socializing a lot more and becoming what once was a lonelier kid into someone popular.

Thank you EternalCraft and borncorp for making a portion of my childhood a GIANT blessing and for making new friends which is arguably one of the best I’ve ever had!

If you’ve got any questions, feel free to ask!

-PirateBooty :)

• This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by  PirateBooty. Reason: :DDD
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by  PirateBooty.
    #135286 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I appreciate it Pirate, I am glad you are doing great and that our work brought good memories in your life. I am certain you will grow to be a great person, keep it up!

#135306 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I memreber oyu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!