Thank you

Home Forums Global Off topic Thank you

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

As title says, thanks for all the fun guys, It means a lot to me, lately I think I’ve been improving to some degree, though the road ahead is long, I promise I will change, and I think one thing to address is my sleep schedule, since I’m always tired and irritable.

#94049 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

You’re welcome

#94050 Score: 0

Yoruichi
    Participant

What exactly was the point of this topic? I don’t see how this is actually relevant to anything other than you, to be honest.

Just saying though, I don’t think many people care about your sleep schedule.

#94052 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I rarely sleep as it is, yet I’m far from irritable.
    I mean no disrespect or anything by saying this, but you haven’t exactly changed (Like you said you would) from your last few similar-topics.

#94053 Score: 0

“I’ve been improving to some degree”

Yep, and I’ve been sober for two months.

#94083 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” I mean no disrespect or anything by saying this, but you haven’t exactly changed (Like you said you would) from your last few similar-topics. ”
    I’m going to have to agree with him on this one because it looks like you id nothing really.
    Also why even make this topic for?
    There was no need to make this topic tbh.
    If you want to be a new guy then start by stop making topics that don’t need to be made.

#94093 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

True dat tavon

#94103 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Earlier syth22 said “Shut up Ander, my slave” I didn’t even attempt to argue, there’s your proof, now if you’ll excuse me, I gotta run.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!