TequilaMoDz Scammed me for 500k

Home Forums Factions Reports / Bugs / Glitches TequilaMoDz Scammed me for 500k

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

MarcoTheMack
    Participant

I was asking for an ED pickaxe and i was offering 500k for it. I came across tequilamodz saying he will sell one. I met him in shop and paid him only to find out he didnt give me anything and left. It took me so long to gain that money. Im new and this is alot for me. I have proof and i want him banned unless he either gives me the pickaxe or he re-pays me. I dont know how to attach a photo from my phone to here so if you’re a mod please send me your kik or any social media or number i will text you the proof

#137462 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

What do you actually think you’ll get in return? This server is dead, even if a mod could message you, they can’t do anything for you. Just move on lad.

#137463 Score: 0

MarcoTheMack
    Participant

Im talking to the owner of the circus not the monkey

#137464 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

go away

#137465 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

I don’t have a kik account but will my Name, Address, Phone Number, Credit Card Details do?

#137466 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I banned him. Thanks for reporting.

#137467 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I honestly can’t tell if this guy is on the wrong website, actually thinks this server is still open, or is just… idk lol

Also, savage Xav.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #137470 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Ander you’re considering the wrong thing, what im worried about is if he knows the difference between a circus monkey and a polar bear.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!