Temporarily Farewell to EC

Home Forums Global Minecraft Temporarily Farewell to EC

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Dr.CoolCraftFury 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

Well…what happened was that when I turned on my laptop and it came to the desktop menu… EVERYTHING IS SLOW!! Even to open a basic folder takes like 2 mins! So until I get this situation “Fixed” Dealt With, I will be unable to Be on EC.

So, Farewell for now.
    “Totally Crying”

-Dr Fish!

#123123 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Good luck with your computer, also, the hardware may be old, how old is your laptop?

#123124 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hope to you again very soon! & Hope you can fix your PC as well! Maybe you’ll have to buy a new one!

#123127 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

rip Dr baka fury

#123137 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Try defrag your hard disk, it might be what causing your computer to be slow.

Defragmentation helps to rearrange files in a neater way so the files can be read faster and quicker. But it comes with a drawback of reducing your hard disk lifespan if defrag the hard disk too many times.

#123139 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

It’s better to backup your important files and reset your pc.

You can obtain the disk to reset if your pc if you are using Windows 7 or below.

For windows 8 and above, just search “reset”

NOTE: I am no reliable for any damages. Please use google for help or ask a real life technician that can be useful and give you legit facts.

#123149 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

In reply to AnderZENZ:

my laptop is almost 5 years. The laptop specs are not that old. It’s a intel i7 processor, amd radeon 6470 (I think) and 4 gigs of ram.

In reply to TavonPlaysMC:

Well it’s a family laptop. But I will get a new laptop this new year for high school! Yayyýyyy!

In reply to GLG:

Lol! Dr baka is the best name ever!

In reply to DragonEngineer:

I tried that already. But no luck😣 It’s probably a virus.
    Thanks for the advice/tip though!

#123150 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

To wither: thanks bro I’m currently doing that!

Thanks for the help!

#123162 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

Thanks 😀 luffy helped me come up with it :3

#123214 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

Lol

#123216 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

I had a huge problem with windows 8, I couldn’t open anything, I forget the error code it gave me but I couldn’t open any .exe so I was told to download the windows 8 disk code thingy online from Microsofts website but uk I couldn’t open any .exe so I couldn’t access the Internet xD but I downloaded it on a different computer and used flash drive and fixed it, yay 😀 but it worked for mr so should work for you, also this may cause a little “argument” but, yolo, upgrade to Windows 10. It is and I will not disagree probably a bit more buggy then windows 8, but it’s just ssoooooooooo much more user friendly then windows 8 and I like it allot… IF you don’t have the “get windows 10” app then you can download windows 10 online, if you are windows 7 STAY at windows 7, I’m going to update on the very first day of July so they fix the bugs and I still get free windows 10 xD
    Any way Gl with your pc and hope you come back soon!

#123223 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I use windows 8.1, honestly I’m OK with it, but personalisation of background screen, start screen and lock screen is just diffcult.

#129021 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

Great News Everyone!!!
    I fixed my pc!1!!!!!
    I also uograded to windows 10 which makes my minecraft twice as fast@!!

But, I will still get a new pc for high school.

-Dr Fiah!

#129022 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

nice job dr BAKA

#129434 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

WHY R U CALLIMG ME AND IDIOT?!?!?!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!