Tavons Mod application :D

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Tavons Mod application :D

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  ReconStrikeDelta 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

In-game names used:tavon

Experience: I have been playing prison for about 7-6months so I know all the commands and how to craft all the items from the rank books. I have been a mod in a prison befor but that server had to go down so I know how the prison commands work and know how to craft everything out of the rank books and etc.I want to help all the new comers who come to prison and help them if they need help with commands and etc.

How long do you be online?: Well maybe about 7-9hours on weekdays and almost 24hours on weekends. I get on the forums as soon as I start playing EC so im always on if im not my PC was going really slow.

Why Do You Want To Become A Mod?: I want to be able to help others that are new to Prison and stop all the Hackers, abusers, and glitchers. And im really active so I know I can be a good help because I have been seeing a lot of mods not so active any more because of school. Well I do home school so I can get online at almost anytime of the day so that’s a big help if anyone needed me online. If you look I have a lot of reports on ppl so you cant so I never reported anyone here or help fix a bug and etc. And I have been seeing a lot of ppl stop playing prison or not to many ppl joining prison I want to help with that I want ppl to play prison more and tell them to not give up on anything.

Thanks for reading my Mod Application <em ~Tavon Davis cya!

#84299 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vote Up

-Active on forums and ingame

-Helpful

-Cool headed

-Accepts mistakes, and learns from them

Good luck
    ~Ander

#84300 Score: 0

jellytimemt
    Participant

Vote Up!

-Helpful

-Active in game and in forums

-Knows the commands, great.

Good Luck dude.

Jelly

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  jellytimemt.
    #84301 Score: 0

Vote Up

reasons by Ander

~Slayer

#84318 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Please work on your Grammar, Punctuation, and just English skills in general. Sorry, but I find it rather difficult to read what you say, a lot of the times, due to lack of proper punctuation/grammar.

Anyways, on to my vote…

Trial -> Expert -> Guardian -> Admin -> HeadMod
    Trial and Expert aren’t typically the ones catching the hackers.

+You are really active.

You had a bit of an argument with MSN on an older post, in regards to MSN’s personal opinion of you, and you were trying to make yourself look better than he saw you.

You were annoyed/saddened by me saying I’d forward on your Report to the Minigames mods, whilst I was just trying to help you get it shown to one of the Minigames Mods.

…I cannot, for the life of me, think of anything else to add on to my reply, so um…

Good luck.
    Considering the negatives out-weigh the positive, this’ll be a vote down from me, sorry.

#84319 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Vote down, agreed with megaseth.

#84343 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Vote Down

-Poor English
    -Arrogant

#84519 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Tavon, tavon tavon, your always different. One day you could be super nice and other days you can be a huge pain(Coming from a moderator that has to deal with it), I mean your getting somewhat better, but still. You get insulted easily, which shows you are not cool headed(requirement of becoming a mod), by this I mean that if someone says something to joke around, you take it the wrong way most of the time, but when you make a joke about someone like that you have no problem. Sometimes it’s not even jokes, just insults towards people. The rest has been said by the others.

Don’t think your not active, you super active. Forums and in game, but I just don’t think your all that ready to become a moderator yet.

Keep getting better man! Good luck.

Sorry tavon, vote down.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  BananaKing105.
    #84523 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

You’ve made a “How do you think of me?”, A post about how people complain about how arrogant you are, and then make a mod app…

I don’t even know where to begin to start here….No…I’m not going to.
    If you haven’t told enough on why you shouldn’t be mod in your last two posts about yourself, then the people reading them should read a little bit closer and little bit longer.

Vote down.

#84526 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

Application Denied.

#84528 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Pretty obvious I’d vote down.
    A moderator needs to be book smart and attitude smart. Its a basic necessity for a moderator. Your attitude isn’t smart. One day you’re respectful then the next day you’re plain right a pain in the ass. As banana said us mods we have to take in bs and there is a limit to how much we can take. You’re arrogant, you can feel free to deny it but when a bunch of people have said it, I’m pretty sure that should be a sign that you’re attitude needs to change. Active in a game doesn’t mean anything if you aren’t a good player.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Tavons Mod application :D’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!