TavonPlaysMc: Builder Application! :)

Home Forums Prison Builder Application TavonPlaysMc: Builder Application! :)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Beijimon 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

In-Game Name (mention your alts as well): TavonPlaysMc, Tavon1924, Nailer, Nailer1924 Not sure if all of those alts are still on me.

Experience (all your experiences in EC, Prison Server, and moderating, do not advertise any server IPs!): I’am a TrialModerator On Prison, I do my job very well and always get it done. I make mistakes and make sure I don’t do them again. I’ve been playing on this Server for almost two Years! Yeah seems a long time huh? Always I’m a friendly kind of guy, but I won’t lie, I do get mad at times, but it just passes on in a min or so.
    I’ve been a Builder in another server as well. But I think it ran out of cash becuase of its Owner or something sadly. I’ve been helping others with building things and etc. I also won’t lie, I been banned on EC before but was a long… Time ago. I was tempbanned on Prison for 24hours, I forgot the others. If I did.

How long are you online daily (Average Time in hours): 1-7hours Daily.

What type of builds do you do? (Medieval, modern, etc): Modern, build mostly, I’m starting to do more Medieval builds doe.

Why do you want to be a Builder (Your motivation and
    what makes you special so we should accept you): My Motivation is by looking at songs, such as Rock, Rap, old school, and sonic songs! 😀 What makes me Special is this, I help people for a Reason to, I’ve my rank for a Reason, I been here for a reason. Just a guy whom likes to help others with anything if needed to. Love to see a Player enjoying them selfs and enjoying the Gameplay.

Your Promise and Commitment (if you’re accepted, what do you promise us): My promise is that I can do my best, I will try my best, and will always do my best! I had my dark roads but that never stoped me from doing what I love the most and that is this server.
    And my commitment? Is to help others, have fun with others, and enjoy myself with others.

Pictures of your work (use any photo sharing program):

Thank you for reading this and have a good day! :)

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  2Federal.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  Beijimon.
    #130436 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Images please.

Pending

#130437 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/M5Qd5

Sorry about that I forgot.

#130441 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Can you describe what your work is?

(Also, can you tell me the name of the texture pack plz)

#130442 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Lmao all that is is checkered blocks with glass floor, ayee atleast u didn’t lie this time

#130444 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

@Wither Its a mod room I believe lol and probably the texture pack is John Smith Texture Pack (pretty sure it is)

#130453 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Accepted.

Check Skype for more details.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘TavonPlaysMc: Builder Application! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!