Takoballball's Prison Mod Application

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Takoballball's Prison Mod Application

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Trollson 10 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

takoballball
    Participant

In-game names used: Takoballball , Once_upon, wannapunch

Experience: Played on this prison server before and had gotten a chat mod position. Ranked up to Free so in a way i kind of understand how prison works. I’ve been playing on EC’s prison since the hour it was released. I do also know a couple of offenses that players do not know that they are committing

How Often you are Online: Since it has just released, I’m online about 8 – 10 hours a day. Yes i know it’s a little bit too much xD

Why you want to become mod: The reason i want to be a mod in the EC prison server was that I’ve noticed a lot of hackers here and there and Xavier and Trollson’s timezone is the opposite of mine. I’ve seen through a couple of glitches/glitch abusing as well as a lot of disrespecting in such a short period of time. I believe that if i was added to the prison mod team, i’ll do my best with the mods reduce the time when players have to deal with glitches and also prevent the hackers/mod users from making use of their mods and also lower the disrespecting on the server

Thanks for taking the time to read my prison mod application

#66150 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

This isnt a friend thing but
    I vote up
    – Knows Prison well
    – Likes to help other people
    – Active
    Good LUCK!!!!

#66154 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Funny fact: It’s true that Trolly/Xav and Tako got opposite timezones, but they all stay 24/7 on the Prison server. #trolled_the_timezones

Vote up, too.
    -First one to rank up for Freedom (right? And anyways tako knows Prison well, at 75%).
    -}Active 144/7.
    -Helpful.

~DaVinci Demons (watch on TV/YT/DM) {DD}

#66158 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Vote Up
    Reasons:
    – Active
    – Helpful
    – Experienced in prison
    – Good reasons

#66166 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

Vote up
    -Active
    -Helpful
    -knows Prison very well
    -good person

#66173 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

Before i knew something else about takoballball but my idea changed about 2 weeks . I really like this new takoballball 😀 and i give him my vote from prison .

in prison : He is active , He helps people , i didnt saw he trap people , and as i said i like this new takoballball ====== VOTE UP 😀

#66176 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

@Dicedead I should have made it clearer xD What i meant in experience was that i got to free on another prison server which is why im suggesting having factions once players get to free or when more players get to free xD.

Thanks for your votes 😀 I greatly appreciate it

#66224 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

Access Accepted

~Mizo

#66228 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Mizo, you have been warned multiple times to stop accepting and dening mod apps on your own. You are not a recruiter to do that. And if you meant that to be a normal vote, please provide some reasons as why you vote him up.

#66230 Score: 0

Pie
    Participant

Vote up.
    -Not voting for personal or friend reasons but:
    -Is VERY active, both in-game and on forums,
    -Is very mature and kind to those around him,
    -Shows good intentions based on reasons.

#66272 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Accepted.

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by  Xavier3479.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Takoballball's Prison Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!