Takoballball Mod Resignation

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Takoballball Mod Resignation

This topic contains 21 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Luffy_D_MonkeySTC 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

takoballball
    Participant

First off, this is not an April fool’s joke.

As the title has clearly stated, I have in fact decided to resign from being a moderator at the factions server.
    I do know that this is the 2nd time that i have resigned from a server. I am grateful to the mod team for giving me the chance to serve the eternalcraft community. However, with the recent irl stuff that has happened such as my results improving, changing lifestyle and so on, i managed to kick off the habit of being online much so i thought why not completely kick off something that has such a tight bond to me which is EC. I apologize to the mod team for not informing in advance and i wish the mod team all the best and also to those who have been supportive of me as a mod.
    As for those who hates the fact that i am a mod and that i’m bad at the job and so on, feel free to rejoice.
    I’ll be handing my account over to a friend who plays MC though i doubt he will be online at all.
    If the mods require me to get online to remove my rank and so online, please do skype me and i’ll get my friend to go online as soon as possible since i do not have MC anymore and have no intention to reinstall

#101791 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Farewell tako you were a gud mod :3 we wont forget u

#101794 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Bye Tako ;-; I still want my stuff back xD (jk). If you do leave, visit the forums sometimes or you’ll forget us forever ;-;

#101797 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

I’ll love you forever tako, you were a fine soldier and we can be proud to count you among our ranks!

#101798 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Deleterious has a non-repayable debt to you.

#101799 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

… GG, Bye mate, Bye!

#101800 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Cri ;-; You will be missed tako. I wonder who will now revive your legacy of suicide bombing everyone :/

#101802 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Bye tako :(
    You were one of the best mods in EC :)
    Good luck in life.

#101805 Score: 0

Cya tak tak ;-; , Dis Game Will Be Less Fun without chu . . .. . You Was 1 Of My Best friends . . .. GoodBye m8 . .GOODBYE ~ ;-; ;-; ;-; ! I Shall Join u soon in leavin mc and EC !.

#101811 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

Bye tako, you were a good mod even though I play factions as much as prison and minigames.. but I do know you very well.

#101813 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

I will miss you tako :( Gl irl

#101814 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

I will miss you tako :( Gl irl

#101818 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Tako, you was a very good mod, to me. But you resign in Prison, and left it. But you went and apply for Faction, and join there team and you seem to enjoy it.

But i hope you can have a good life out there and hope to see you again soon.

#101820 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Tako
    Be in touch on skype

#101825 Score: 0

Jaansher786
    Participant

Even tho you bombed me like 10x with diamond armnour, i wil miss you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!