syth22's Survival Ban Appeal!

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal syth22's Survival Ban Appeal!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  FuriousKnight 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Skeletor
    Blocked

Let me set this straight, no I was not banned twice, I learned that if I want to be unbanned globally I have to appeal here, in the survival section. I would like to request being unbanned in all servers, here is the following template:

Ingame Name: syth22
    When were you banned: 12/23/14
    Why were you banned: Usage of Minimaps mod
    Who banned you: Im not sure, I heard it was MSN001DeltaPlus
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: As I have previously explained in my factions ban appeal, it was a misunderstanding using the map, and in doing so posted some screenshots in prison with the minimap active. I see the error I have made and am truly sorry. This is my first offense and I regret it, considering EternalCraft is my only server on my server roster, and I play all servers frequently. I have removed the minimap from my client and now all that is running is OptifineHD and fps+, only FPS enhancers. Once again I have been banned from all servers for the same thing, and in doing so request unban globally, thank you! (P.S, my factions ban appeal was accepted and said in 24 hours I would be unbanned, now after the 24 hours it says “The ban hammer has spoken!”)

#89546 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Well you’re unbanned in factions now.

#89548 Score: 0

KalooGamer
    Participant

and me?

#89549 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Kaloo,don’t ask about your ban in someone’e else ban appeal

#89550 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Kaloo,you were already informed that you will never get unbanned due to the amount of bypasses.So stop commenting ”and me” etc on others topics

#89601 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Should be fixed.
    You were banned for security measures.

#90576 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Unbanned in Prison. First offense

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!