SV Suggestions

Home Forums Survival Feedback SV Suggestions

This topic contains 29 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I like Wave’s idea.

#118309 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Lipps, I don’t think that’s possible to do, but it does sound like a good idea.

#118322 Score: 0

LippsAhoy
    Participant

Also, this server should consider a voting reward system. Votes increase popularity, and popularity draws new players, but established players should be earning rewards to participate. $500 per vote, per day? 1 diamond a vote?

#118323 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ We just added that yesterday 😛

#118328 Score: 0

2ChainZ_OP
    Participant

no money at all – and trade system plug in
    will save from laggy farms, rich fellows and weak players 😀

#118331 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

“No money at all” Dude, the whole point of survival is to earn money and have fun… I don’t think we’re gonna remove the second-main feature of survival

#118332 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Add a Crate Party event.

This is how it should work.
    When Sv gets no less then 20-50 Votes a Mod will tell you where to Warp to (Or just have a warp for it.) Then the players whom want to join can get Items such as, diamods, gear (any kind), building blocks, cash capons, and lets not forget about the junk loot, such as, wood, glass, food, coal and etc.

Eh, i see it as a cool item.

#118333 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ I already did that exact thing the first day survival was up XD

#118426 Score: 0

2ChainZ_OP
    Participant

1 – support lippsahoy idea about /wild have no protection at wall. BUT i would suggest no /wild world at all, and only chest protection at the towny wilds (which would be also editable, so we can FIND spawners, make hidden bases etc)

2 – i made a pumpkin farm now the price is not 20, its 4 D:, why it changes all the time??

3 – website store ideas: spawners, pets (to ride and stuff), permanent kits with cooldown and permanent rank (i think permanent ranks make people stay in the server, cause they will have this perk everytime they think of changing, if they lose they have a time window to give up playing here, something we dont want!)

4 – mcmmo! people can compete in mcmmo stats instead of money making only.

#118427 Score: 0

2ChainZ_OP
    Participant

about the towny wild being editable, is so that residents, players with no power over claiming lands (cause they dont have a town) might have more freedom to explore the map and make something, that will last more than a week (/wild reset time). if its a hidden grinder, a personal chest vault, sky vault, or even explore.

#118461 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Chain, for number 2, it’s because someone keeps messing with the server file.

#118462 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I really like McMMO, I played other towny server which has McMMO.

Also please make it such that the wilderness in /warp survival1 cannot be built or destroyed. In other words, ban griefing in the wild of /warp survival1 (not /wild)

Also you should know there is /worldborder command in 1.8, so try to utilise the new features.

It will be good if there is also WE token, just that you cannot trade 3 WE tokens for 1 spawner.

Regarding running a town. Can you change it such that the upkeep increases according to number of residents instead of plots? Increasing upkeep by plot will make the town too expensive to run sooner or later.

If must increase upkeep by number of plots, try lower the increase. $50 per plot seems a bit too expensive when there is too many plots. Plus the economy is not very strong at the moment.

These are some of my suggestions I hope you can consider it, thanks.

#118463 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Jia, we’re aware of the worldborder in 1.8.. We use the plugin because it has different features that are better.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #119702 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Just gonna remind you guys that this topic is here.

#122773 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Bump.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!