Survival Suggestion TavonPlaysEC.

Home Forums Survival Feedback Survival Suggestion TavonPlaysEC.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hi guys. :)

Its been like 2Years since our Sv Ban Appeal was made. So.. I wanted to Suggestion a New Ban Appeal. Here is it.

——————————-
    In-Game and Alts:
    Why were you Banned?: X-Ray, Spamming, Abuseing, etc.
    Which Staff Player Banned you?:
    When were you Banned?:
    What Server of EternalCraft were you Banned in?:
    Why should you be Unbanned?:
    Give the Server Feedback on how you feel about it.
    ——————————-
    Rules for the Staff Team about Unbanning Players.

1) If a Staff player, banned a player that same Staff must unban he or she then.

2) The Staff team needs to know if a Staff Player is going to Unban someone. If not replyed back then its okay.

3) Always give Reason or Reasons of Banning an Player, also give the link to the Website so he or she may know what Website their looking for.

NOTE: I’am not a Mod this is just my Suggestions. Thank you and have a good weekend. :)

• This topic was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  2Federal. Reason: Right Spelling
    #120508 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

There literally is no difference ._.

#120519 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Agree with da man above me

#120539 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

There’s literally no difference, as Zero said. Besides, our current one is perfectly stable. Also, the process that our staff members needs to go through to ban someone doesn’t need to be any more complex than it already is. Since some *most* Admins+ are inactive, it would be a pain to get unbanned, if the same staff member needed to unban them. That’s my opinion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!