Survival Suggestion.

Home Forums Survival Feedback Survival Suggestion.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dicedead 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hi guys. :)

Here is another Suggestion. :)

So you know theres a lot of Pvpin in Survival, so why not add a new way to earn money. 😀

By killing players again like in the old Days. This can be somewhat Abused. So back then it cost like 10$ (Dollars) to kill someone. But now i think it should be 2$ (Dollars) to kill someone.

Thank you Sv Staff Team \ players for reading this. :)

#121322 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Current system is stable imo, everyone can do it .-.

#121347 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Imo, 10$ is alright, and it should be even more: it takes 10 seconds to get half a stack of pumpkins from a regular town melon/pumpkin farm, you get 250$ from each row. As an average, there are 4 rows per floor and 3 floors: 3000$ in 90 to 120 seconds. Then, you can go down to the ground floor and get a little more.
    Tping your alt to you, killing it with a good sword for a one hit kill then tping it to you takes 4 seconds minimum with a good connection, 3 if you have a fast typer friend who’s letting you kill him, and you’re also wasting your sword. On top of that it’s really harassing.

My first suggestion is to set it 40$ for each player. The killed player loses 25$.

My second suggestion, if possible, is to make it 750$ in /warp pvp and /warp ph and 60$ everywhere else. Dying costs 200$ everywhere. What do you think about this one?

Thanks for reading, as always. :)

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!