Survival Server Expansion

Home Forums Survival General discussion Survival Server Expansion

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Chibichuba 10 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Meowcha
    Participant

Hey guys it’s me again xD (annoying as hell)
    as you can see the survival player slots are only 55 which
    is pretty low if you could expand it to 80-100 players and stuff we
    can have more players on survival

#25265 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Vote up for this 😀

#25266 Score: 0

OrbitxSavior
    Participant

Vote up simply!

#25267 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Im not gona explain the reason for the low survail slots any more im just gona say that its not as easy as just removing them for one and adding them to anthor or just adding more.

#25268 Score: 0

saif33
    Participant

i agree because too many people need to play and also maybe its lags if we make it more sooo ur choices guys if u have more that 20 atleast of votes
    i think they will agree
    thnx
    i agree

#25269 Score: 0

Dani123123
    Participant

Vote down for this. If limit would be 80-100 it would produce lagg,and that we don’t want. So yea thats my reason.

-Dani123123

#25271 Score: 0

FieryAnubis
    Participant

I agree with Dani. The reason the rate is not so high is because with a high number of people, lagg is produced. And many people will complain and ask us to lower it. So vote down.

#25275 Score: 0

Meowcha
    Participant

I actually wasn’t asking for votes xD and there’s this one guy who voted up and everyone started voting i just wanted to share my opinion xD

(and oh 50-60 player slots)

#25276 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Nope. Even just 60 players could cause the server to lag a ton. I see one of these topics every other week. The answers always the same from born: No.

-Xavier3479

#25285 Score: 0

danielxing
    Participant

I would agree to an increase to 60 players. Anything else would be too much in my opinion (short of upgrading the server).

#25287 Score: 0

losalio
    Participant

they should but at 55 slots just makes and at 60 or more i would be lagging a LOT so i would vote down

#25288 Score: 0

danielxing
    Participant

I don’t think 5 more players would add that much lag, although I’ve never tested that. 10 or 20 might though. I think the lag relates to how many chunks are loaded per player, and if they’re at spawn, it wouldn’t add that much lag.

#25309 Score: 0

Chibichuba
    Participant

Direct quote from born that any cap over 55 would cause lag on the server, which is why it was originally decreased from 64. We will increase the limit when we can without sacrificing anything.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!