survival mod

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications survival mod

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  RiverRunner600 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Joud
    Participant

Well in game name: Joud1
    i admit that i get banned but i really didn’t use any kind of hacks and even to be more honest i have made a server with my friend so i know the commands all the commands and i can get them all
    with all my respect to all of people i’ve played in survival for about 2-3 years …
    Why should you accept me as a mod: i always help people especialty the new ones i know all the ways to hacks and i don’t want any harm for the server first time i get banned i really hate the server and i wasn’t going back but i said who i’am kidding my friend JK303 add me to this server first i didn’t like it but when i get in it and knows all the mods (ander and riverrunner psycho dicedead….) i wish i can help them but not to be a mod with creative mode because the game wont be that fun having everything in your hand justt think about it and hope to be ure choise with all my respect Joud :)

#123211 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Vote down
    Negatives: I’ve never seen you in game
    Positives:
    Nan
    Is this a mod app for factions? No?
    Then it’s in the wrong section also you didn’t use the mod app template.
    Oh! Dicedead river Ander and physco are NOT all the mods and non of them are mods on the factions server.
    ( I think this mod apps for SV)

#123212 Score: 0

Joud
    Participant

By the way the mod app’name “survival mod” and psycho river ander are mor in aurvival dicedead is in minigames so i know what i’m saying and thx for you opinion

#123217 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

I’ve never seen you in my life before, and I’ve been playing for 2 1/2 years now… if you really played then you must have had a different username which we need to know..
    – you put this in factions its in the wrong place you don’t know how to navigate the forums so this is pretty simple.
    vote down

#123218 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

You tried making a mod application right after you got banned? I hardly know you, and knowing all the mods won’t give you an advantage. TrialMods don’t get access to creative mode, not even GuardianMods do. Saying “I won’t abuse” doesn’t really help your application, it’s obvious that you can’t abuse your power as a mod.

-Never seen you help
    -Haven’t seen you online in months
    -Inactive in forums
    -Disrespectful
    -Mod app isn’t very good

Vote Down

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #123227 Score: 0

Joud
    Participant

Okk then i fall down how do i cancel the app??

#123233 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

You say you know all the ways of hacking, that you don’t like the server, etc…

Why would they ever take you as a moderator with that attitude? You allready gave up after 3 downvotes, and you’ve been banned not too long ago.

Uhhh… Vote down?

#123234 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

You cant make a mod app if your banned or recently banned, sorry this will be denied, try again in few months once you are ready.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘survival mod’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!