[Survival] [2.0] What do YOU want? We want your suggestions!

Home Forums Survival Feedback [Survival] [2.0] What do YOU want? We want your suggestions!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

So, my goal for Survival is to get the new features rolling. I have several ideas already planned/in the making.
    These are in-the-making: [Classified]

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #132273 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

My suggestions

> Towny Role Play
    http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/towny-role-play/

> Timed Events
    Events/Server-wide boosts for a certain amount of time, like around 1 week
    Examples:
    Tax Reduction: Decrease in daily upkeep by 50% for a certain number of days.
    Bounty Hunter: Get 50% more money for killing mobs and players
    Mining Milestone: For a certain number of blocks you mined during the event, gain a certain reward, resets when the event ends.
    Serial Killer: For a certain number of players you killed during the event, gain a certain reward, resets when the event ends.
    King of the Hills: All players will have Strength buff for a certain number of days, +50% reward for killing players
    Town Expansion: 50% cost reduction for claiming new town block. For every 3 new town blocks claimed, gain $1000 bonus bank cash.
    Recruitment Milestone: For a certain number of NEW residents you add into your town during the event, gain a certain reward, resets when the event ends.
    Expansion Milestone: For a certain number of NEW town blocks claimed during the event, gain a certain reward, resets when the event ends.

> Achievements
    Complete achievements to gain some money, can be one-time achievement or tiered achievement

> Quests
    Daily Quests: Short duration quest can be completed quickly. Can do again after 24 hours. Small rewards.
    Weekly Quests: Long duration quest that takes some time to complete. Can do again after 7 days. Medium to large rewards.
    Adventure Quests: Complete an adventure in a dungeon or raid to complete the quest. Adventure may include boss fights, traps, puzzles and more. Adventure may be co-op or single player. Dungeons and raids can be found around the survival world, but unclaimable by town (Or in a separate /warp world). Can do again after 14 days. Large rewards.

#132276 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Suggestion:
    -Stay on top of the Mod Applys players. I see few that have not been closed yet.
    -Add actions for players.
    -Re build /warp mods. I think the Team could’ve done better.
    -Make more better events the ones now are cool. But there is room for updates.
    I will come down soon. Have a good day. :)

#132279 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon I was already starting to clean out the mod app section 😛

Also, the mod list may only be in a GUI soon 😛

Also, @DragonMeadow, Your post is very detailed. I love your ideas, some of them are planned. :)

#132285 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Pet Plugins:Gonna enhance gameplay
    Custom Enchants:Enhancing gameplay

#132287 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

+better plugins :3

#132288 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

@20010821

Could you be more specific?

#132298 Score: 0

Participant

Some kind of daily login reward maybe? Like if you login two days in a row you get more money by killing mobs, and stuff. Not those rewards where people can just login and get it directly, since people can just login, take their rewards and leave. It’s basically just a daily login booster, where you have to actually do something to make the rewards(money boost, etc.) benefit you.
    Also the /ee enchantment plugin needs to get updated, it does not include enchhantments such as feather falling or thorns.

#132317 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

Just make some improvement on ur old plugins.

#132319 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

-finish or delete mobarena:”pvp” because if you tp there, you can get stuck

#132397 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Suggestion: Make more ways to gain money in SV then farming. Like mining and selling your items to the Shop.

Make /warp mods have mods with the fake NPC’s then the heads. Looks more updated.

Add Party Crates to SV. Every 100-200votes votes SV gets you can do /warp party so you can redeem your crate. Each player gets one crate. Can’t use Alts. If found out doing so player will be banned for 48hours or less.

Action for donors and players. For Iron donor or up can do /action for free.
    Non donors can’t do so. Has to pay a 100 dollar fee to be able to do so.

Hope you liked my Suggestion, have a nice day! :)

#132398 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Try the jobs plugin

#132399 Score: 0

Bump
    Just seem like bugs report again:
    1. Inventory tweak is not well working, I tried in single and other server, when I tried to press R and pressing CTRL to move single item of a stack, it will be absolutely working but in sv I tried not working, and once asked some residents they also said not working too and would like it fixed eagerly because it will bring us significant convenient to move item among backpack and chests. Although I said this several time but it seems no one feedback.
    2. Some tall flower can only show out 1 block tall, it should be 2 blocks tall. But in my experiment, we yourself place the tall flower, it will show 2 blocks tall, but others will just see 1 block tall and vice versa. Ps: Here someone may say this is not a problem why I said it here, I would say even flower would be a vital decoration for landscape and if we may cannot see is as it is short and blocked eyesight by something.
    3. I am also gold donor and so what I learnt is that the /raintoggle was not working and chest shop..uhm will not working after few hours that just letting buyers spend money but the seller will not get the money. And also the chest will open its mouth looks weird tho. For all the details please see my previous report if you have time: http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/bug-report-pls/

Here we come to the main part to suggest:
    1. Armor stand protected by towny;
    2. Dummy player with action;
    3. Actions like /sit(already planned) /sleep /dance /hug;
    4. Press G to check the craft manual;
    5. It is getting less ppl feed livestock so if we could raise the quality limit in each plot?
    6. Tp to horses or pets and tphere the horses or pets;
    7. There is no tutorial of how to do in /shop and sometimes there will be ppl ask about that;
    8. We should let ppl build beautiful towns in towny so we need provide all kinds of blocks in shop & /dshop and also sponge and enchant book maybe and potions and armors?
    9. Can we /t spawn from /wild directly? Or ppl always have to /spawn then /t spawn from /wild
    10. /wild aint randomly warp and we could see torches put by other ppl everywhere there, and also always get to cave even under the sea, without flying ppl would be hard to get out of that cave or sea to get what they want such as sand and wood;
    11. Now the whole world is not big enough like the map before wiped, so town and town are so near to each other. And also in /wild when we finally find some land to farm some dirt or sand, well done, it tells me that this is the edge of the map;
    12. Just curious why I cannot hear some of the bgm like in singleplayer mode. 1.8 added several new bgms but we can just hear same as in 1.7;
    13. Attendance signature system which is mentioned by others like daily weekly etc.;
    14. The board in town is limited too short sometimes cannot express all the info, or we may add /town news instead if it is possible;
    15. there’s no significant sign to tell new guys who are just joint the server how to warp to sv main towny world.
    making the ppl walking around in servers spawn and then just left! what a pity!
    we should tell him what is the charactor he is playing now, do a tutorial, how to gather material, how to be a towny resident, how to make a town even.
    although there is a wall with that cmds. but it is standing at the end of the road, maybe someone would not be that patient, or if he get lost,
    he will just think ‘god where is where’ and feel complicated and afraid to say something and at last, they can only choose to leave.
    if you someone want to understand this feeling, just join other server you will learn some that sence of strangeness.
    e.g. i once went to other servers to want to learn some experience and found that i dont know how to play that and what’s the cmds. /t /p and someother cmds are no more working so i just feel strange to this and left.(in fact they use other cmds in their server for same function)
    so if we dont clarify it very very clearly, we may lose some of the new members sometimes.

Just some personal thought, any improper we could discuss further 😀

#132403 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant
    #132413 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Lesser number of issues. Stable server

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘[Survival] [2.0] What do YOU want? We want your suggestions!’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!