Suggestions! -Tavon-

Home Forums Global Feedbacks / Suggestions Suggestions! -Tavon-

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hey guys! Got more Suggestions for the Server EternalCraft! :)

Suggestion #1: For Prison~ I think for people who don’t want to use their weekly Trades they can Trade them with another NPC, for 500-300k

Suggestion #2: For Eternalcraft~ Rules should be updated. A lot of people don’t know what not to do. All rules should be in English & in spanish so people won’t have to say they didn’t read the rules.

I will add more Suggestion again soon on this topic! :)

#123271 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

500k and 300k is way too much, do you realize how many of them some people have?

#123273 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I think 300k would be cool. Becuase getting the Weekly Cupon is somewhat hard for others to get. Unless you mine like a Boss in L or K heck even J for that metter.

#123275 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon, over time, you can get tons of them. It’s easy.

#123277 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

For Lower rankers it’s not so easy. I’m in H again and getting even a H crate is to much. But thats just me over reacting.

Higher rankers got it easy. In L they can mine till they get old of it.

Anyways I’m sorry for spamming this Topic. Edit thingy was gone lol.

#123302 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

^ that’s what I thought. I stopped playing prison for a while but then I started playing again and I ranked from I to L in like 5 days ( with help from aj56 and steve) :3

#123311 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I don’t think the Weekly Trades or the Coupons for them should be trade-able, I feel like they’re more of a collectible.

#123338 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ Yeah, I agree

They’re also a really good thing to sell off to players.

#123339 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

The economy in Prison, even tough I shouldn’t be saying this, is broken.

All started with the multiple prestiges and the Miner King Event, but that aside, it’s broken.

So we don’t need another balance energy drink right now, thank you.

#123341 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ That’s why I stopped playing, noobs sprout up to [P2] L in a week.. It isn’t fair to old players who didn’t get up that fast..

Despite prison making amazing new features each week, it’s just boring because you hardly even have to use one whole day of your time to rank up to Prestige.. You just mine and sell, then nothing else.

Also, where tf did banana go.. What happened to the hardcore ranks? Weren’t they supposedly already being worked on in July? Like.. Omg

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #123346 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

1. The suggestion has been answered by @xZero_Strike above, sorry but denied :(
    2. Sorry, but EC is an English server in the first place, we are encouraging people to use the international language, which is English. So it is denied as well, sorry :(

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Suggestions! -Tavon-’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!