Suggestions for minigame

Home Forums Minigames Issues/Other Suggestions for minigame

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ZeeKingEpic 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gorbit99
    Participant

I’ve played a bit of time on EC already (2-2.5 months), and I’m noticing quite a lot of problems:

There’s only one bed wars map
      There’s every time a “huge” group in that lobby
      If there are at least 8 people already there, then you can only hope to get in the game
      It’s boring, that there is only one map, and it’s *cough* not the best looking one *cough*
      You can change the beacon effects
      It took me some time, but finally, all the possible effects are there 😛
      -Only two kitpvp maps
      At this point you may realise, that most of the time I will complain about the number of the maps.
      When I saw the expansions, I thought, that the builders copy pasted the middle part to the sides, and after further investigations, I was right
      Holes that don’t go anywhere (They actually end up in a dirt patch
      Some places look odd after the expansion
      Like the place, where the entrance to the underground “parkour” was
      The Kitpvp gui has some unused buttons, like the one in Tribute kits with the name: “Tribute kits 2”
      How many skywars maps are there? like 3 or 4?
      When playing some maps, you can’t use the skywars kits (It makes my +450 score useless)
      Skyblock is buggy, but I made a topic about that already
      And again OITC has only 2 maps
      And again, only one SG map, however a lot of them are freely downloadable, and they are pretty great too

Thank you for reading this. I will expand it, when I have time/ideas.

-Gorbit

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  gorbit99.
    #132745 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

P.S there should be a thing called “assist” which annoys me so much, cuz im about to kill someone, and somebody just comes out of the sky and kills the person which i could of nearly killed em… :/

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  vishu101.
    #132860 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

Bump! I don’t think so vishu. In my opinion, keeping your kill is a huge part of kitpvp. Also, if someones just comes along, and punches another player with hands, he’ll get the assist reward, and this would be easily abusable.

#132923 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

OK Thank you for Your Suggestions
    So First of all We are Getting lots of Builders ATM so they build us the Maps
    IF u think u can go for it U can apply in the Builder Application Forums Here :http://eternalcraft.com/forums/forum/minigames/builder-applications/
    But please Follow this Template : http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/minigames-builder-applications/
    And About KitPVP GUI Its not usable Becs it was a small SneakPeak until we Fully create the Kit and it has no bugs
    SkyWars Whats the Problem About the Kits I need more Info its working well with my alt and with my friends
    SkyBlock Nether Problem I have been working on this problem for 2 days Now so Dw it ll be fixed soon 😉
    Thanks for Ur Help
    If u wana contact me on Skype So u can give me more Information
    My SkypeName is : batmandodo
    Thanks Again 😉
    ~MG Manager ZeeKingEpic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!