Suggestions.

Home Forums Survival Feedback Suggestions.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

/top: This would show a set of things you’re on top on such as…. /topkills, /top-mob-kills, /topblocks, /TopPlayerTime. These would be nice to the Community and I think others may like it as well.

Reactions: Would ask you to unscramble a word given in main chat and you’ll have 30s to unscramble that word. The reward for it can be one Diamond. This would be fun and neat for players who want to keep chat live and etc…

Action House: This would be neat at new times as these, for players who need items and stuff such as…. Wood, seeds, diamonds, swords, picks, you get the picture. Or for people who want to make very easy cash off others for their items.

Quest: Yeah I understand Prison had this as well. But it really wasn’t fit for it’s gameplay and felt as if this Survival would be good to try out a /quest.

Goals: If you think /quest is a bit too much. Then why not have /goals? This would give you a list of Goals you must complete at a time set such as….

Goal: Get 5 Diamonds (Hard)
    Goal: Kill 20 Zombies (Medium)
    Goal: Plant 20 Seeds ( Easy)

Rewards can be set for this stuff as well.

Lvl: This mainly explains it: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/pvplevels

Will have more suggestions soon……

#136584 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

*auction house

#136587 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

“/top”
    Sounds good, as long as it didn’t cause the lag that /baltop supposedly used to.

“Reactions”
    Could work, prizes could be something simple like $20 or something, depending on economy though.

“Action”
    Well first off, you meant “Auction”, but I gathered what you meant. Anyways, sounds good, and could replace the showcase plugin.

“Goals”
    Actually, something decent for higher amount of effort, so like “Mine 5000 diamonds”, “Mine 100,000 Stone/Cobblestone”, etc.

Can’t really suggest things since I don’t plan on sticking around much at all this time around.

#136597 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I was already talking to rogue about having quests, some of which may tie into the secret shops. For example, there’s a mine that collapsed, and we may have a quest to figure out how it happened.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!