Suggestion for the Kitpvp server [Kits]

Home Forums Minigames Issues/Other Suggestion for the Kitpvp server [Kits]

This topic contains 16 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  igra2002 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Here are some of my ideas for the donor kits in The Kitpvp Server. Because the Donor kits are op as hell and its unfair.
    Iron
    Pro 1 Iron
    Sharp 2 Iron sword
    Inv Full of instant Health

Gold
    Pro 2 Iron
    Sharp 3 Iron Sword
    Inv Full of Instant Health

Diamond
    Pro 1 Diamond
    Sharp 2 Diamond sword
    1 Gapple
    Inv Full oF instant Health

Prestige/Platinum
    Pro 2 Diamond
    Sharp 2 Fire 1 Diamond Sword
    2 Gapples
    Inv Full of Instant Health

Emerald
    pro 3 Diamond
    Sharp 3 fire 2 Diamond Sword
    4 Gapples
    Inv Full of instant Health

Thanks For Reading.
    -Ali

#95922 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Ive already set the donor kits to be finalized

I will take it into consideration but its not a high chance.

#95923 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

The donor kits u set up are wayyy too op. People are rage quitting cuz of them. I mean like emerald gets 10 of everything + 56 grapples… There is no kit op as that. With an admin like u, kitpvp is gonna die. No offence.

#95924 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Skeletor said “EC will fall” you said “kit pvp will die” look everything will survive and even though the classes are OP, things may change in the future. K1ng said “I’ll take it in consideration”. If he takes it into consideration then leave it and maybe it’ll happen.

#95925 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

I think that the classes need to be tweeted a bit as well. Too much of a difference between the classes. If you are on the worst class you should be at least be able to kill player a few classes above you.

Other than the classes I’m really enjoying kitpvp, great addition to the server!

#95926 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

To be honest I don’t think Donor OP kits should be implemented in KitPVP…They may be advantaging compared to members’ kit..Donors should get some money,particles,discount in kits..
    FOR EG: A kit is $100,A donor get 10% discount or something like that..,they could have speed increased by one as well… ./heal(each 1 min)

Donor could also get free stuffs like:

For eg: Member can buy 1 gapple for $25
    But Donor can get 1 for free each day or hour( like DiamondDonor+)
    This applies to other stuffs like armor etc..

Also how about,custom kit?Meaning Players can make their own kit and keep in enderchest or wtver

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  Trevish.
    #95928 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Ok I got a little carried away XD. Sorry K1NG <3. Also I agree with Trevish, That should really be implemented.

#95929 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

Hmmm… Agree but probably… instead of that they should give kits a little more OP to members, Oh And i want to say that Kits for Members (In Shop) Are Very Very Expensive 70 kills is REALLY hard to get

#95930 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ Not if you use the ZENZ Kitpvp strategy :3

#95931 Score: 0

popi423
    Participant

Maybe decrease the price of buying kits in ingame shops

#95934 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

I have this in mind:

Having the current kits being nerfed, and adding an upgraded version of them for members, so:

Archer I and Archer II

But there would be Archer III only available for donors.
    Ofcourse the kit will not be for free, but for money as well. Maybe Archer I 50$, Archer II 100$ and Archer III 200$ So that it’s fair for both ends, and players don’t complain about them being op.

Donors would also have access to different classes depending on the ranks. For example I have in mind an Ender rank which enables teleportation but with a cooldown. Maybe Ninja with a smoke bomb?

Also if you find it appropriate, maybe as skills suggested, money multiplier OR discount for donors?

I guarantee one thing though, the current donor kits WILL be nerfed, we just haven’t had time to do it yet.

#95935 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Guys some of these kits wont stay the same the server is only getting tested so there is no prob with the kits it’s all just for fun & games. But when the game goes on kitpvp you’ll see how it is. ^_^

#95937 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

@popi423 money is easy to get.Try getting the tank kit as it will help you a lot!

#96095 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

@popi423 and @GuilleGamer13 its very easy to get 70 kills, i dont really know how but i got 76 kills in 30 minutes or less :p

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  igra2002.
    #96099 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

D: igra chu hacks I got liek 5 in an hour I cri I cri more ;-;

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!