Suggestion

Home Forums Survival General discussion Suggestion

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  cookie_monst3r 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

MrThanos
    Participant

New players join the the eternal cracked every day and they play it 1 hour
    οn average and they don’t play it again,because they don’t know to use commands and they see that they don’t build because of towns which they are around the spawn.I just began to play eternal cracked I don’t know what i do.My friends help me to learn it,otherwise i neglect it.Ι suggest when new players join the server,they have a driver such as book which it learn them the main command….

#48757 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

i agree. I was in the server 1 and a half year ago. I only played survival for ma. I didnt play it anymore then till i was invited to a town.

#48758 Score: 0

majicjack2434
    Participant

Vote up
    I think thats a good idea we can have a book explaining all the rules and explaining towns and warps And all that

(We can have it in English and Spanish)

#48759 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

When I came to this server, I didn’t know anything. My brother found this server since the Big Tree. I quit it and then I joined my “back-then” favorite server. That server got deleted and I wanted to go to the server where my brother does, EternalCracked. I was 13 and I knew what to do. Like Mongus, I made friends and I knew every command.

This suggestion is a really good idea, but some people won’t read the book. They will just drop it. How about when you join the server for the first time, you need to pass the test. There will be signs that tell you the rules, commands, and how to get help and when you read them (you must read them), you get to the iron door and you won’t get back to read those commands. Inside that iron door, there will be a sign with an answer to the question sign when you first enter the room. When you pass that test, you become a Member and you can join the server.

Like a said before, some players are too lazy to read the book. It’s better to test them before they can play.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by  Claustofobia.
    #48767 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

This is true, we’ll decide on how to implement this idea as soon as possible

#48769 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

Well,i agree perfectly with the idea,and it really should be in english and spanish,but it shouldn’t be an iron door…just a wooden door,or some kind of way back,because people forget things quickly.

#49267 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Maybe some tp signs?

• This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by  Dicedead.
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by  Dicedead. Reason: Whats heppening with me today ._
    #49279 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Yah plenty of servers have the book thing 😛

#49290 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Toni, I know which server you are talking about with the tests. Although it wasn’t a “bad” server it still deters more people because I quit the server even though I passed the test.

#49293 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

The test thing isnt a good idea. The book you get when you start is 😛

#49296 Score: 0

N0OBM4ST3R222
    Participant
    2 pts

Its a good idea when i joined this server i didnt know anthing and i wanted to leave before a good person helped and its:PanosGreekBoy

#49297 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Lol. I settled in the wild when i first joined 😛

#49298 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Honestly, I didn’t know commands either and had to self learn them. ./help helped with essentials and ./towny and the website helped with other commands. But xav really helped me by letting me join his town.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by  vsub391.
    #49333 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant

or, why dont we just have a /warp rules? i dont see why we should go threw the troubles of making a test just so somebody can play on a server,

#49334 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant

and, something we should implement, like, make a area outside of spawn warning people that pvp is ahead, like, i remember my first diamond suit, so, i did /spawn and went to pvp hill, and walked foward to try to find a place to settle, well, i did not know what pvp hill was, i did not even know that it was pvp, anyway i think you guys know how the story ends, lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!