Stux makes no since

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip Stux makes no since

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cookie_monst3r 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

thecrusher1000
    Participant

Stux makes no since he said he’s leaving the server but he still is extremly active on the forms… Your telling me he has enough time to read all the forums but not enough to stop bye the server to say hi? We’ll I miss him and want him back so stux if your reading this could u stop by the server and say hi to us every once and a while -your good friend Crusher-

#45350 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

ive noticed that as well crusher xD

#45352 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

I think you mean Stux makes no sense* Sorry the grammar nazi inside of me was screaming! Also maybe he doesn’t want to go on minecraft. But, he has enough time to go online a make a quick visit on the forums. I don’t know maybe if he’s an adult they find it embarassing to play minecraft?

#45354 Score: 0

thecrusher1000
    Participant

That’s a good point pirate but he obviously likes it but I’m just wondering

#45389 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Well… What the EGG hes doing? 😛

#45390 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Maybe he’s like me, visiting the forums while at work is easy to cover up when the boss walks by, but playing minecraft not so easy to hide.

#45392 Score: 0

primus1213
    Participant

stux has a government job so im sure he jumps on the fourms when he has some down time but its not rlly an inviroment where you can just get on minecraft real life is simply more important than a game or random people on the internet

#45393 Score: 0

popo123
    Participant

I noticed also that stux was missing he just went by by.

#45404 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

When I can’t come in-game I usually read the forums from my phone. So I don’t actually get to go ingames but I can see what everybody posted

#45475 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant

he told me, he doesnt work most of the time, he works allot, but he also told me he studys ALLOT so he could get a promotion, so that is the reason why hes never on crush, but hopefully he gets this promotion so that he dont really have to study any more so he can play minecraft again 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!