Story behind the Wall of Famers?

Home Forums Global Off topic Story behind the Wall of Famers?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’d like to know more about:

-HerrowKim

-Caspillo

-Shaman97

-Aki

If you want I’d like to know about everyone on the wall of fame 😀

• This topic was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #103376 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Shaman97 was an old headmod, he did a lot for the server and he helped us for a whole year. Caspillo too was an old headmod, but I don’t know much about him, as he resigned about a month after I had joined.

#103381 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Aki is a builder, and got himself a perm nick for free

#103383 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Past times…

1 day i will be on wall of fame 😀

#103386 Score: 0

BlackOps2
    Participant

Shaman97 was a really good headmod. I think he was promoted from guardian to headmod i think? I can’t remember xD when Chibichuba was headmod

#103399 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

-HerrowKim(Whocrafter): Saved the server. There was a glitch where authme was broken and people could blow up the server and log in as mods. Herrow found people were abusing the glitch and logged in as born to do /stop.

-Caspillo(Whocrafter): Anti- Abuse mod. Guard+ mods have commands like /fly that they earned but he even refused to use them when building even though it is allowed. Only used it to help members.

-Shaman97: Dope mod and cool guy. Managed the server for a while and helped everyone out. Close friend of mine

-Aki(Whocrafter): Him and his cousin were mods and he was a very dedicated member and had by far the most money on the server at the time. Helpful and close friend.

#103400 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Also, I have heard that Born wasn’t the original server owner?

#103401 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Whocraft was owned by MikeWho. When it closed down, born made EC as a kind of whocraft2 to succeed the original whocraft server.

#103415 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

^^^ I never knew vsub was a WhoCraft member origin until recently.

But yeah, HerrowKim was a cool dude, I think he was ExpertMod in EC. I heard he saved EC or something according to Big Tree’s Wall of Fame.

Caspillo was a HeadMod, I didn’t have lots of encounter with him.

Shaman was also a HeadMod, who I consider as my friend, he’s cool and when you meet him, don’t forget to ask him to come back.

Aki is one of my best-est veteran friend <3 To think about it, I miss him. :( Haris is his cousin, btw[Haris was a HeadMod who is also in the Wall Of Fame]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!