SquirtleTriesMC's Mod app for Factions

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications SquirtleTriesMC's Mod app for Factions

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Waveware 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Levisor
    Participant

Ingame Name:SquirtleTriesMC

Experiences:I know every crafting recipes since I have been playing minecraft for a year.I know all the commands for factions and I already have experience in being a mod or staff in EC so I know what to do in some worst case scenario.

How often are you Online?In school days I play on EC like 2 hours.In Saturday I can play 5 hours or more but in Sunday I can only play 4-5 hours.

Why should we pick you as a mod?First is I’m not that kind of guy who just wants to be a mod just for fame(that’s what I see from some other mod apps)next is I don’t get mad that easily even if a guy swears on me allot.
    I do my job as fast as possible and more importantly on make the faction server allot better like submitting plugins like McMMO witch I think is a good plugin for a faction server.

Thanks for the time reading my mod app.

-SquirtleTriesMC

#74860 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

1st its not your mission to sumbit plugins its Admin+’s Job
    2nd You can do your job as a member
    So Vote middle for now
    ( i just woke up and i dont want to write alot hehe XD )

#74861 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

lol

#74862 Score: 0

The thing is, you would be a good moderator. You play on Factions often, and you have experience both as a player and as a mod. But this application isn’t that good, so vote middle.

#74867 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

to be honest….I wasn’t planning to make this mod app…its just when I play in 5-6 am in school days there are lot’s of spanish people speaking spanish in main chat and there was countless times I saw them saying:banean blah…blah…blah usted hackers and there is always no mod online….thats why I asked somebody(you know who you are if I should make a mod app)and lastly only WitherPlaysMc and Waveware are the only staff I always see on factions.

#74872 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Hey! EpicnessFilms get on sometimes :3

#74978 Score: 0

ShadowHunter_553
    Participant

Squirtle i know you are active on factions and u obviously know a lot about factions but as what epic said its not your job to submit plugins. I can see that u play for a long time. so i would vote middle.

#76253 Score: 0

Chinoe
    Participant

Why isnt this closed yet if his already a trial mod already?

#76258 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Accepted. By WitherPlayMc

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by  maxminoS.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘SquirtleTriesMC's Mod app for Factions’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!