Spammed V2_jester

Home Forums Prison Reports Spammed V2_jester

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Transparent 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Transparent
    Participant

He said F*ck you and spammed it to jester on main chat…
    Evidence: http://imgur.com/qjzQRNo

#131261 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

No need to say what he said.
    Also, it would be nice if you fellow our Report Temp.
    Lol Ander, I still use it too. :c

Have a good day. :)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  2Federal.
    #131263 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon, I don’t think many people use that thing. I only use it so people don’t make a big deal about it.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #131278 Score: 0

ayylmao
    Participant

report template is silly and unnecessary, so long as the player gives sufficient info it should be fine.

#131324 Score: 0

Transparent
    Participant

Welp Tavon you wanted things to be detailed right? Well there it is a complete report I made and also following the report template is just making things more complicated

#131336 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

I will deal with it once I can get in game. Also, if you don’t want to use the report template, please at least put the offender name. It will make our job much easier.

Anyways, I updated the template to make it easier to follow. Any future reports without the template will be denied. Why?
    1. Following the template will help us to determine whether someone is mature enough or not to join our Staff Team (if someone applied). If you cannot follow such a simple template, then we don’t expect you to be able to do the more complex moderator’s jobs.
    2. There have been several reports with unclear screenshots/videos to the point where we don’t even know who is the offender and what is the offense. Most of it were denied because of that.
    3. It will save much of our time.

#131438 Score: 0

Bearbong41
    Participant

uhh… idk what happened because I ignored him lol

#131451 Score: 0

wong224
    Participant

Gg someone hate u jester

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  wong224.
    #131452 Score: 0

Bearbong41
    Participant

i wasn’t the one being reported 😛

#131453 Score: 0

wong224
    Participant

lol i din saw the picture XD

#131455 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Welp Tavon you wanted things to be detailed right ”
    All you had to do is follow the reporting temp, or put his name. Everything else is uncall for.

If you aren’t able to follow the Report Temp, then what makes you able to join our Prison Staff Team?

#131463 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

ohhhh burnnnn

#131517 Score: 0

Transparent
    Participant

TavonPlaysMC as far as I know and as far I have seen , not much players who reported followed the template and I only knew now , I didn’t see the reports template before and pretty much found it yesterday which was 21 hours ago by ClockSpeed , No Offense though , dont act God Almighty and dont act like Mr.Know-It-All , I do know that you’re doing your job to help and inform us players to the best you can , *If you aren’t able to follow the Report Temp, then what makes you able to join our Prison Staff Team?* , If an Admin or a Guardian Mod says that to me it’s fine cuz they are experienced and they know most stuff about the server but no offense you are trial mod ? and you seem to have much pride when it comes to commenting ? Are you saying this cuz you are already part of the prison staff team ? Have a nice day :)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Spammed V2_jester’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!