Sorry For what i Did

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Sorry For what i Did

Tagged: 

This topic contains 24 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  JuhJuhDuck 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Wreckingboy123
    Participant

Ingame Name: Wreckingboy123
    When were you banned: May.31,2015
    Why were you banned: Abusing Glitch
    Who banned you: _jjpirate_ or Primus123
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: Cause i didnt know that that is only a glitch and that is the first time that i see a beacon and i can destroy it so im so happy that i got it then i dont know that i can get banned for it This is my First time in Prison And that is my first time that i get Glitch i want to tell to primus but he didnt replay to my msg.thats why i keep Abuse cause its my First Time sorry to all what i did very very sorry :(…

#108621 Score: 0

Wreckingboy123
    Participant

The first time i got a beacon from Prison ^_^

#108624 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Your English is hard for me to understand the story.
    But I can understand somewhat of it.

So you said you got banned for Abusing a Bug right? Okay why didn’t you Report to the Mods / Forums? If you see something that looks wired to you or something just report it so you can make sure! That it’s not a Bug or not. Or if a Mod in online tell he / she to see if that is a bug or not.

And how did you even got a Beacon in Prison?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  2Federal.
    #108626 Score: 0

Wreckingboy123
    Participant

First of all Tav i talk to Primus but he didnt Replay to my Msg. and i didnt think that i can get banned then when i got glitch i fall down to a H mine and i got to the top of it cause i see a big hall then theres a four beacon there and i try to destroy it then i got the 1 in my inv. and im so happy cause i got 1 then ill try to get the four then….this is what happen :(

#108627 Score: 0

Wreckingboy123
    Participant

im really sorry dude

#108637 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

@Tav

“So you said you got banned for Abusing a Bug right? Okay why didn’t you Report to the Mods / Forums? If you see something that looks wired to you or something just report it so you can make sure! That it’s not a Bug or not. Or if a Mod in online tell he / she to see if that is a bug or not”

He didn’t knew that it was a glitch.

PS: I’ll vote Middle (1/2 Of Vote Up/Down)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Beast.
    #108640 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Voting on a ban appeal? That’s the first

#108642 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

there is no VOTING in a ban appeal… and wrecking boy stop spamming your ban appeal and use the edit button

#108645 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

@tavon1924

Lemme rephrase what he said.

“I was so happy looking at a beacon, so I broke it and got it. I didn’t know that this was a glitch and I could get banned for it. So since I’m a new player, I told primus about it and he didn’t reply to me. Then I was banned.”

His reply to you.
    “So first of all, I talked to primus. I thought I couldn’t get banned for the glitch. I fell down to H mine, saw a big hall, and there I broke a beacon. I broke one, and I was really happy I got a beacon. So I broke three more, and now I’m banned :(“

#108647 Score: 0

Wreckingboy123
    Participant

yeah thats what i mean Rogue sorry for my english

#108648 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

@jmillz11 I got confused 😀 But hopefully you understand what I mean :)

#108654 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Hmm, Wreckingboy123 did you report it to _jjpirate_ or Primus123 while you were on? You said he didn’t replay to your messages? Primus123 is a builder, Report it to a Mod next time. Anyways good luck :)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Own7ge.
    #108658 Score: 0

Wreckingboy123
    Participant

Yeah im trying to talk to Primus and im waiting to his Replay and also i dont know that primus cant solf it only mods sorry.

#108663 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I think he should be unbanned. Because the mod was supposed to ask for the beacon back. And if he did attempt a report, then it wasn’t fully his fault.

#108665 Score: 0

Wreckingboy123
    Participant

Thanks Max

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Sorry For what i Did’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!