Something Oosped really BADLY!!!

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report Something Oosped really BADLY!!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NoiseEBay 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

NoiseEBay
    Participant

My in game name is SArgentSkully,

First i need to report that I got hacked all suden, I was on creative then i went on to Survival then all a sudden my whole inventory was gone even my armor, THEN!! i went to my chest and all my God armor was GONE! And when i did /home i went to the nether but my home was set at my shop.

2nd When ever i join Survival I am muted, i dont know how long, but i am.

I got a witness and he is Valksoar.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

#23210 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

yeah SArgentSkully freaked out and Idk who hacked him.

#23211 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

NEW ERROR NOW I CANT CHANGE MY PASSWORD, I DO /changepassword AND IT SAYS, “Do /help”  PLEASE HELP ME!!!

#23212 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

THIS IS GOING CRAZY!!!! I LEFT THE SERVER IN SPAWN THEN I COME BACK AFTER STARTING THIS TOPIC AND IT SAYS I DIED!! I NEVER DID!!!! HELP HELP HELP ME!!!

#23214 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

now every time i log in the mute gets longer and longer!! its been more than 20mins idk whats happing!!

#23217 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

okay, just calm down… we’ll get through this together. I just need you to answer these questions:

1. To change your password, you have to be in the lobby where you logged in, not on a server

2. when was the last time you were on, so we can look at your log properly( last time, as in, before all of these problems happened)

3. We will check on your mute after you answer 1 and 2, so can you wait?

4. Can you please stop spamming your thread, after you read these questions?

#23218 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

ok ill change pass RIGHT NOW, and i think i have been muted for ever i can not chat any more just an fyi

#23220 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

ok i changed pass code but i have to go now

#23528 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Have you guys fixed it yet?? Im out of town i cant get on

#23557 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Well I would LOVE to do a shout out to Nhu, and the Head mod that is going to help me with this problem. Nhu has help a whole lot, Thanks Nhu!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!