Something necessary

Home Forums Survival General discussion Something necessary

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ChillzKillz99 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Guys I was thinking that there should be an eternal craft forums app on the google playstore. I know that many of us use mobiles and tablets and stuff so it would be great to have one. PS if there is already an app, then tell me cuz I don’t know about it.

The Awesome Dude
    SaboorAhmad99

Has no idea what to write here :-(

#70738 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

it will have to be made. I can give it a try. or ask my brother. he makes apps for work.

#70742 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

OMG yes, I’ve been wanting an EC mobile app for a while *-*
    This would honestly get me back into using my phone c:

#70744 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

What would the app do? Would it just be like web chat, donations, and replying on the forums kind of stuff? Or will there be like in-app dynmaps, minechat (meaning you can chat in the game), and some other cool stuff?

#70747 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

the features that are needed i think we should have everything that the original forums have (including dynmap if possible please). Thats pretty much all i think should be on the forum app.

Signed,

xXK1NGxR3APERXx

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by  xXK1NGxR3APERXx. Reason: Grammar and typo's
    #70754 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

I think a mobile app would be a great idea, just comes down to cost, and who is willing to make it.

#70757 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Hmm yea its a great idea

#70776 Score: 0

SevenFootMonst3r
    Participant

Agreed, I think that would be a cool idea. Many of us use phones and this would give a reason into using my phone haha

#70780 Score: 0

SlimeFouberz
    Participant

Ye , great idea!! I would say that, on price, i think this loved communit y donated enough money to the server for the app ( Again, i THINK). If not, we could start an indiegogo campaign to raise the money!
    Foubless Topic (Foubably not)

#71133 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Thank you all for encouraging replies. I would’ve made the app myself but I m not a programmer I m interested in engineering. Anyways thanks for all of your replies.

The Awesome Dude
    SaboorAhmad99

Supports Argentina for the World Cup

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!